With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Part 6 Extended to Fourth Week in Theaters, New Theater Gift Announced!

tri. Part 6 Extended to Fourth Week in Theaters, New Theater Gift Announced!

tri. Part 6 has only been out a bit over a week, but it already has an extension!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Due to positive feedback from the Wald 9 and other theaters showing tri., the extension for Part 6 was announced quite fast.

In addition, with a week 4 extension, we get the announcement of another theater gift!

The new theater gift is a postcard drawn by longtime Digimon designer Kenji Watanabe, with fantastic artwork of the partner Digimon from tri.!

This postcard will begin to be given out on Saturday, May 26th. They will be given out until that week ends (or they run out of stock at the theaters.)

The first 3 weeks of theater gifts can be found here.

Update- A photo from Toei of the announcement at one of the screenings where the cast was there are guests being held today in Japan. Specifically this one was at the Shibuya Toei theater.

Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Do you know if they will still give Ordinemon cards this week too?

Miecoomon looks so cute in this art style !

Ain't got no mojo... Chiefofwar117's Avatar
    Meicoomon sitting in one of those seats??

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    I love that postcard. Managed to edit slightly for a new phone wallpaper!

I come from the net
    It is really nice. That's a great gift.