With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: D1 Grand Prix Mistake

Ain't got no mojo...

D1 Grand Prix Mistake

So i woke up early this morning, and saw my garuru and Duramon digivolved. I was happy so i registered them immediately and now i am reading that i should have trained them before this. they are still 3 stars regardless, and i cant find anywhere with proof that i need to train them before, just the same post from the same person on multiple pages. I am conducting a test to see whether or not the number for registration changes after I train them but for now i am suspicious. If i am wrong and they numbers change, is my account ruined? i know you cannot register twice and the second copy is weaker, or will this one replace the old copy? or is there a way to reset or delete digimon from your account? I am pretty upset becuase Garurumon is my favorite and my account is registered with Line, so i cannot make another. Line is attached to phone numbers and i do not have money for that. Please help.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    If your Digimon has full strength hearts at the time you saw the code, then it'll be three stars.

You can register the same Digimon twice, in fact you can do that as many times as you want, but the website advises that the new registration will overwrite the existing one. If your Digimon are already three stars, then you have no need to re-register them.

Also, welcome to With the Will!

Ain't got no mojo...
    after some analysis, the numbers have not changed. before and after the registration he seems to perform the same in D1. Is there anywhere or anyone who has solid evidence that training is needed before registration? because to me it seems they register the base digimon and their stats when you register, and not their post training stats. It also seem that the dodging and strength levels are all independent for each digimon. for example Plotmon or Salamon, and Frigimon have high evasion no matter which digimon you send at them. i have even tried multiple different strength level in both single and tag. it seems the battling is base VS base stats, with a bit of RNG added, which can be slightly modified with the prebattle strength bar.

Thank you for your welcome and reply. i have been testing this so much this morning. i am glad to have another person feedback. It is hard to find information about this thing. I will not worry now, whew.
    Last edited by Vande; 05-12-2018 at 09:22 AM. Reason: double post merge

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Please do not double post. I have merged your posts, the edit post is there for a reason.

I come from the net
    Only the strength hearts (きんりょく) affect the registration code. And if you do register a 1 or 2 star Digimon, you can overwrite it later.