With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: how to change to dorumon line in digivice accel?

Ain't got no mojo...

how to change to dorumon line in digivice accel?

how to change dorumon in digivice accel ultimate genome?

I come from the net
    I guess you read on File Island that you unlock it with the Mini Points? And have you unlocked it but don't know how to change egg? (I don't actually know, but thought I'd try to clarify the question.)

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    It is unlocked by battling a Digimon Mini. Once you've done that and your current Digimon dies, you should be able to select Dorumon's egg.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Ain't got no mojo...
    i tried that, and my mini points is full and then when my digimon died, the option didn't appear.. i got traited egg..

Ain't the Pend. X is needed for Dorumon's line?

I come from the net
    File Island says:
    X Points: Battle with the Pendulum X and if the Pendulum X is at the Perfect or Ultimate level, a victory will give you one point (two points if you win by a Tera Hit). If you are a Perfect or Ultimate Digimon when the gauge is filled you will evolve into Omegamon X (Justice Genome), Dukemon X (Evil Genome), or AlforceV-Dramon X (Nature Genome). In the Ultimate Genome, this is replaced with Mini Points, and the points are obtained by battling with a Digimon Mini; this unlocks Dorumon's line.
    It seems the question is how you actually get into Dorumon's line after "unlocking" it.