With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Part 5 Coexistence Pre-Orders Open at Shout, Release Date August 7th

tri. Part 5 Coexistence Pre-Orders Open at Shout, Release Date August 7th

Fast details are always best!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And it's great to get them just a day after the theatrical screening!

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Coexistence is available to pre-order and we have some additional details.

They are using the Part 5 theatrical poster art for the cover, similiar to their prior releases, with a dark purple for the secondary color on the title banner (and top banner on the Blu-ray combo pack.) The logo placement is also reasonably good just being placed at the top.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The bonus feature will be the Johnny Yong Bosch interview that aired after tri. Part 5 in theaters.

As with prior tri. home video releases, it will be dual language.

We also have 3d shots of the covers from the Blu-ray and DVD (with and without the slipcover for Blu-ray.)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The MSRP for the Blu-ray is $24.97 and $14.98 for the DVD with a release date of August 7th. Links below are to the Shout store.

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Coexistence Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Combo
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Coexistence DVD

An 18 x 24 inch lithograph of the cover will be included when ordered from Shout, along with being shipped 2 weeks early. Amazon pre-orders should be up soon, likely with a discounted price for the Blu-ray.

3 months isn't a bad wait, I look forward to having it on BLu-ray.

Shout has also put up some trailers and clips for Part 5...

First is a tri. Part 5 trailer.

Then we have a combo trailer for all 5 Blu-ray and DVDs announced up to this point.

Last, there are 5 clips from Part 5:
    Dangerous Vines
    Digi On The Move
    Digimon Assemble
    Scary Story
    The One Who Destroys

Only embedded the trailers so there aren't to many video embeds.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Ashley Cuadra On Twitter Add Ashley Cuadra on Facebook Add Ashley Cuadra on DeviantArt
    What's a lithograph

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I don't remember the "omg you have Digimon SHIT RUN AWAY" being funny in the sub, so it was a nice laugh in this dubbed preview. Ah, I do miss the corny jokes of the dub. Looking forward to al 6 parts being out so I can binge it and woo! the group digivolution in English! I guess they didn't wanna say all their names before that though so we just got "digivolve to!"

LMAO, Johnny Bosh doing his Adachi voice for the scary story. omg.
    Last edited by Muur; 05-11-2018 at 12:30 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Cuadra View Post
    What's a lithograph
    In this case it's a nice poster that is better quality than a regular glossy poster from the store.

Follow Ashley Cuadra On Twitter Add Ashley Cuadra on Facebook Add Ashley Cuadra on DeviantArt
    I want one but I get mine from the store

Hrm, I leave at the end of July... so with the two week extra, I should be able to take it with me if I order from Shout...

Updated pre-order details can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.