With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digivolving Spirits AtlurKabuterimon Interview, Plus Angewomon Preview Event

Digivolving Spirits AtlurKabuterimon Interview, Plus Angewomon Preview Event

Digivolving Spirits stuff popping up is always great!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The previously promised interview of Kenji Watanabe! Plus Director Kakudou! And the always fun Target Nishizawa acts as host while asking the questions.

If our translators have time this will get translated, but a few details that I can pick out of it for now...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

They point out a detail that's come up with this figure before, the AtlurKabuterimon figure is the first one that can be turned around all the way in either form and look great no matter the angle. Watanabe laughs and calls it unusual, while Kakudou points out he thought of prior figures as hard work, but he laughs and calls AtlurKabuterimon impossible.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

They think this is the first Tentomon figure that you can pop the wings open to allow you to make his flying pose.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

While playing with it they point out it seemed hard at first, but they don't think he's harder than WarGreymon. (It's also pointed out the prototype above isn't painted.)

The new blue Bandai logo for Bandai Spirits is pointed out on the box.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Kenji Watanabe also says he doesn't often get to draw Tentomon and AtlurKabuterimon, but he believes the artwork on the packaging for them came out well. He says he puts effort into trying to draw the artwork on the packaging in poses the figures can actually do.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Nishizawa comments the best Digivolving Spirits figure so far is AtlurKabuterimon. He believes Tentomon is a popular character and the figure should do well.

He plans to go back to thinking about the goal of all 8 characters side by side, and Kakudou and Watanabe also comment on this.

Kakudou comments he wants to see one who is green. Nishizawa brings up he wants to go on to green OOmon, plus the pink OOmon. He also comments that OOmon actually has a prototype (no details specified to who they may be referencing for the third mystery Digimon, but the first 2 seem reasonably obvious.)

It ends with Watanabe reiterating he really wants to see all 8 side by side, so... AtlurKabuterimon (basically pointing out lines like this only last as long as figures sell.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

AtlurKabuterimon will be released September 2018 for 7,200 yen and is currently up for pre-order at CDJapan at a decent discount: (affiliate link)
    Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon
    Update- Digivolving Spirits #06 AtlurKabuterimon at Amazon USA (Amazon has the main page set as a marketplace seller who is overcharging, look at the other sellers to get it from Amazon directly, much cheaper.)

And it's only a week until a different Digivolving Spirits release...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Angewomon!

And with a week left they're doing a special preview event prior to it's release. The Tamashii Nations Akiba Showroom will have 3 periods tomorrow, May 12th, where fans can 'Touch and Try' the figure:
    Noon to 1pm
    2pm to 3pm
    4pm to 5pm

The figure is officially out on May 19th in Japan. US stock will ship in July. The figure will be 6,500 yen, but is currently sold out of pre-order stock on CDJapan. US stock is still available.

#04 Angewomon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)
    Digivolving Spirits #04 Angewomon at Amazon USA

And if you want to order or pre-order other Digivolving Spirits...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

#01 WarGreymon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits WarGreymon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)

#02 MetalGarurumon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at Amazon USA
    Digivolving Spirits MetalGarurumon at CDJapan (currently not available, may change)

#03 Diablomon (Affiliate link):
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #03 Diablomon at Amazon USA (currently only available from 3rd party sellers)

#05 Alphamon (Affiliate links):
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon at CDJapan
    Digivolving Spirits #05 Alphamon At Amazon USA
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Wormmon for the green one?

Palmon is more likely choice, the pink one is probably Lilymon.

Ain't got no mojo... Chiefofwar117's Avatar
    I took green as being palmon and pink as being Biyomon

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Lmao, no clue how I didn't think of Palmon. I would prob actually consider getting a Lillymon one

Ain't got no mojo... Chiefofwar117's Avatar
    I wish I had a link to watch the video to this.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    So who is next?

Updated with an Amazon US pre-order link.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    So that's how it works. Interesting. Thanks.