With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSA Digivice tri. Memorial Details and Preview from MonMon Memo

CSA Digivice tri. Memorial Details and Preview from MonMon Memo

More details of the new CSA Digivice!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Bandai brought back 'MonMon Memo' for Volume 11 to talk about the CSA Digivice tri. Memorial!

They start by pointing out it's been awhile since they posted one of these (MonMon Memo was the weekly article where they went over the 20th Anniversary Pendulum), and that it's been a week since Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 came out! There is also talking about crying during scenes, including where Butter-Fly -tri. Version- plays.

With tri. Part 6 the new CSA Digivice tri. Memorial is being made, and they decided to go over some of the details of it. Many of these are things we knew, but a few go into details on them...

Taichi and Agumon, Yamato and Gabumon, and Meico and Meicoomon all have dialogue, including talking back and forth, not to mention the evolution vocals, while the body glows to match.

It includes the tri. versions of both Butter-Fly and Brave Heart, and the characters all have various dialogue based on which song is playing.

It shines and rings to make your memories rise (there are no details here, just them using very flowery language.)

There are a lot of bits of dialogue this time, but they realize there are some questions, such as... What dialogue will Meicoomon have since she doesn't talk when she evolves?

The planning department for the product is working 'dandan' while they think of various patterns and other things.

The design of the Digivice matches the appearance of the Digivice in tri. Part 6. The overall design motif is based on Omegamon Merciful Mode, who also appears in Part 6.

They point out the milky white body color and blue lines are like Merciful Mode, and the blue lines represent the tears that were given.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Omegamon Merciful Mode was designed by Kenji Watanabe, the above art represents the first full design image of Merciful Mode (dated over a year before Part 6 came out.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A preview of the packaging. A white box with blue detailing was used to represent Merciful Mode, who is also included in a blue foil silhouette. It's reiterated that the blue is meant to represent tears.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

When you first open the box, you see the new memorial visual item that's included. This image is made to complement the one included with the original CSA Digivice.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

There is also a fun surprise on the sides when you open the box. Glossy images of each kid and Digimon with a glossy finish using familiar colors.

And one last bonus...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The back of the memorial visual has a message about always being friends.

Those are all the details they share for the moment.

If you want to order the CSA Digivice tri. Memorial, more details, along with how to pre-order can be found here.

Will clean up any translation issues when possible.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    I'm so glad I've pre ordered this. It's beautiful.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Me too. I actually think this version looks better with the tron lines.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Me too. I actually think this version looks better with the tron lines.
    I think it adds some color and visual definition to the classic design (well, updated version of the classic design) that has a very appealing look to it.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I've also pre-ordered this. Thank you for the translations so far! One question I have: does the following definitely mean she won't have evolution lines as dialogue, period? Or are they just aware that we're wondering if she will?

"There are a lot of bits of dialogue this time, but they realize there are some questions, such as... What dialogue will Meicoomon have since she doesn't talk when she evolves?

The planning department for the product is working 'dandan' while they think of various patterns and other things."

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    ^They don't explicitly say so I'm not 100%, but since the lines in the digivice are pretty much quotes taken from tri I think it's implying that 'she doesn't have evolution lines but look forward to what we've put in in its place'.

I come from the net
    It does look really, really nice. A really good buy if you have one of the normal ones.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmmon View Post
    ^They don't explicitly say so I'm not 100%, but since the lines in the digivice are pretty much quotes taken from tri I think it's implying that 'she doesn't have evolution lines but look forward to what we've put in in its place'.
    With the regular evolution line Meicrackmon-Rasielmon I would be happy!

The Digivice looks rad indeed

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    With the regular evolution line Meicrackmon-Rasielmon I would be happy!
    By "evolution lines", I think they meant "the dialogue spoken when they evolve." "AGUMON, SHINKA! GREYMON!" etc. Meicoomon's evolved forms didn't speak much outside of Meicrackmon screaming and Ordinemon's Dragonzord roars. So it'll be interesting to see what they do there I guess.

I realise you're a big fan of Rasielmon, but she didn't appear in Tri so I wouldn't count on any voice clips of her being used in this. Your best bet at Rasielmon anything is the gold Version 20th V-Pet - and even then you need at least two of those things and her special egg is kind of a pain to get >.>;

I'm a Maniac
    I'm glad the people who preordered it are happy and not feeling buyer's remorse, because to me this is a like the D3s in being a disappointing POS.

I suppose the thing about Meicoomon's evolutions could be intepreted two ways. Firstly that they'll have new sounds for her or secondly that it simply won't have any evolution sounds for her at all. Accuracy to tri obviously isn't a concern for these toys seeing as they couldn't be bothered updating the D3's to have "Ultimate Evolution" instead of "Warp Evolution".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast