With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Dubbed in Theaters Today! Plus an Art Print

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Dubbed in Theaters Today! Plus an Art Print

Today is the day we finally get to see tri. Part 5 Coexistence dubbed in theaters!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We have a discussion thread for the theater screening and dub open.

That's where you will want to go to discuss the dub, if you enjoyed seeing it, how your theater experience was, etc.

Make sure you've printed your ticket or put it on your mobile device if you bought your ticket online.

If you don't have tickets yet they are still available online and should be available at your theaters box-office.

And please remember that very often Fathom screenings do not have endless trailers before the movie. I would recommend making sure you are actually in your seat at 7:30 pm.

The full screening is scheduled for an hour and 50 minutes, which includes up to 20 minutes of extras in the runtime.

As for the extras themselves, the listing has changed what the extras will be a few times. At the moment it lists a 'look back at Chapters 1-4', similiar to how Part 4 in theaters looked back at 1-3. Various companies affiliated with Toei, tweeting out marketing messages for Part 5 have been saying the extra will be an interview with Johnny Yong Bosch, so we aren't quite sure at the moment (Bosch doing a 1-4 catch up feature?)

The most important thing of course is to have fun if you are going. If you aren't able to go, I'm sure there will be many people around to fill you in and give you impressions.

In addition, for those who are Regal Crown Club members (the Regal theater chain rewards program), they have a Coexistence item you can spend your points on!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A tri. Part 5 Coexistence art print! This 13 inch by 16.25 inch print features the artwork from the Japanese tri. Part 5 home video release, drawn by tri. character designer Uki Atsuya. The print is also numbered. It costs 700 rewards credits.

Thanks to kingofgames for the heads up about the art print.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    Why is it that every time Fathom Events releases a new movie to theaters, why do they only do it for one day?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugenlazlo View Post
    Why is it that every time Fathom Events releases a new movie to theaters, why do they only do it for one day?
    It prob wont make money doing it for more than one day I guess.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Yeah it was Johnny Yong Bosch interview overall
    Sharing info about being a voice actor and voicing T.K.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugenlazlo View Post
    Because thatís exactly the point of Fathom Events: itís a limited-release distribution company that shows shit that doesnít have that much of a draw. Otherwise this shit wouldíve gotten picked up by a major distributor and screened for a couple weeks, like Disney does with Ghibli stuff.