With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: ReArise Cast Trailer and Story Details

ReArise Cast Trailer and Story Details

More ReArise details!

A new trailer goes over the cast!

The cast for the characters is...

Tamers
    Shinjō Michi: Takahashi Rie
    Hiiragi Takumi: Uchida Yuuma
    Kohinata Mayu: Tanaka Miu
    Tamada Keito: Irino Miyu

Digimon
    Erismon: Taneda Risa
    Plotmon: Takamori Natsumi
    Dorumon: Eguchi Takuya
    Kudamon: Ise Mariya
    Elecmon: Hatanaka Takusu
    Agumon: Sakamoto Chika

We'll update with the story details once shin has time to translate them properly.

Thanks to shin for the heads up and the translations.

I'm still out of town so details will be cleaned up when I'm able to.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add DL22003 on Discord Add DL22003 on Steam Add DL22003 on DeviantArt
    In case someone is interested, here's some of the roles these Seiyuus have done before:

Humans:

Rie Takahashi: Mifune Shinohara (Caligula), Mash Kyrielight (Fate / Grand Order: First Order) and Miki Naoki (Gakkougurashi!).
    Yuuma Uchida: Shadow Knife (Caligula), Yuuma Kousaka (Gundam Build Fighters Try) and Sonic (Kekkai Sensen).
    Minami Tanaka: Mary Saotome (Kakegurui), Pure Inui (Killing Bites) and Katia Waldheim (Schwarzesmarken).
    Miyu Irino: Ritsu Kakeyama (Mob Psycho 100), Saji Crossroad (Gundam 00) and Astral (Yu ☆ Gi ☆ Oh! Zexal).

Digimons:
    Risa Taneda: Xenovia (Highschool DxD), Erina Nakiri (Shokugeki no Souma), Yukina Himeragi (Strike the Blood), and Mirai Kuriyama (Kyokai no Kanata).
    Natsumi Takamori: Mei Misaki (Another), Sitri Souna (Highschool DxD) and Jotaro Kujoh (Jojo's Bizarre Adventures: Stardust Crusaders).
    Takuya Eguchi: Takeo Gouda (Ore Monogatari !!), Green (Pokemon: The Origin) and Madarao (D.Gray-man Hallow).
    Mariya Ise: Ringo Noyamano (Air Gear), Killua Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter) and Levy McGarden (Fairy Tail).
    Tasuku Hatanaka: Denki Kaminari (Boku no Hero Academia), Yuuma Tsukumo (Yu ☆ Gi ☆ Oh! Zexal( and Ushio Aotsuki (Ushio no Tora).
    Chika Sakamoto, which is the original voice for Agumon.

"Tamar" lol.

Anyways, looks really good. Can we guess who that silhouetted Digimon at the end was?

They are putting a lot of detail in the game, like they are going to make a show or movie with the tamers and Digimon.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

The phone animation looks very, very similar to the Appmon anime one

Here's hoping for an Global release! So far, this looks like the majority of things I was hoping Links would have but didn't.