With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Part 5 Dubbed in Theaters is Days Away!

tri. Part 5 Dubbed in Theaters is Days Away!

Just a few days left!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This Thursday, May 10th, Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Coexistence will be in theaters dubbed in English!

This is a one time event, so if you can (and haven't yet), you'll want to pre-order tickets.

Fathom currently has a page up where you can look for tickets. You can also look at Fandango, Atom, or your local theater's site (or head down to the box office and nab them.)

Screenings will be at 7:30pm, but you'll want to check your local theater, as occasionally Fathom screenings can be at different times based on the theater.

Fathom shows the run-time as being 1 hour and 50 minutes. If the time is accurate that includes 20 minutes of extras.

The page on Fathom's website has changed their extras listing a few times. At the moment it lists a 'look back at Chapters 1-4', similiar to how Loss in theaters looked back at 1-3. Various companies affiliated with Toei, tweeting out marketing messages for Coexistence have been saying the extra will be an interview with Johnny Yong Bosch, so we aren't quite sure at the moment (Bosch doing a 1-4 catch up feature?)

Fathom screenings are done a bit different than many screenings at your local theater. It's a special event screening and all the programming is provided by Fathom. This tends to mean commercials and trailers at the beginning are very short, so get to the theater on time.

Toei and Fathom put out a Part 5 trailer awhile ago which we are including here.

And here is a cleaner poster style image.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

At the moment there is no news on when a home video release of tri. Part 5 will happen, but we expect Shout will announce it shortly after the screening.

Enjoy the movie! We'll all certainly want to discuss the dub and the screenings on Thursday after we see it.

...and make sure to print out or put your tickets on your phone before you leave your house.

Some additional dub clips...

And also remember you'll be heading to the theater again in September!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Previous information on the tri. Part 4, 5, and 6 theatrical screenings (including nabbing tickets early for 6) can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

...darn it. Adulting might get in the way of me seeing this, given I 'd have to leave work early to get to the theater in time. I thought it was next week!

*goes to set calendar reminder for Part 6*

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by safron13 View Post
    ...darn it. Adulting might get in the way of me seeing this, given I 'd have to leave work early to get to the theater in time. I thought it was next week!

*goes to set calendar reminder for Part 6*
    Call in sick lol. Say a meteor hit your house and so you can't go in that day.

I'll definitely be seeing this as I had a great time watching Part 4 in theaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Call in sick lol. Say a meteor hit your house and so you can't go in that day.
    Oh, hey, they OK'd me getting off an hour early. Now I should have enough time to get there!