With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Teaser for new Digimon

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmac28211 View Post
    I’d love to mix up the teams. Maybe focus on the Adventure kids a bit less, but have the larger group split up to get us some new team ups.
    I would like to see something like this be implemented too. It could be a good tool to help flesh out the Adventure and 02 cast, alongside setting up new scenarios and interactions between them. Plus it be a nice break from the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    -Sits here with a sacrifice chanting V-Tamer adaptation-.
    *joins in

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    -Sits here with a sacrifice chanting V-Tamer adaptation-

I hope that if it is Adventure related, that we get a proper series rather than 6 movies.
    Even if it's something Adventure-related, which I don't want at all unless it's a prequel, I hope Keitaro Motonaga, Yuuko Kakihara or any of the other people involved in tri. isn't there. I wish for people that really know how a Digimon series work, like Hiroshi Izawa, Hiroyuki Kakudo, Chaiki J. Konaka, Yukio Kaizawa, Habu Kazumasa or Yuki Nakashima. Seriously, nostalgia aside, I don't want another shitty series like tri. Is it too much to ask? And better if it's a TV series!!

Who do you all think the main bad Digimon be? We have done the devil of the Myotismon line and personally, I don't want to see Venom Myotismon Undead form. I want to see another devil Digimon like GranDracmon or Deamon and his Deathmon millions.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    Who do you all think the main bad Digimon be? We have done the devil of the Myotismon line and personally, I don't want to see Venom Myotismon Undead form. I want to see another devil Digimon like GranDracmon or Deamon and his Deathmon millions.
    maybe millenniummon or arkadimon or it could even be a completely new mon

I have little doubt that this will be Adventure related, but if we're talking about our pipe dreams, then I'd love for a story about Ryo Akiyama meeting Ken again and teaming up with the 02 kids to fight off the resurrection of Milleniummon.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    [L]et Digimon Tamers 2018 be a thing, Konaka is more than ready for Yggdrasil's sake 🤗
    Is he actually.

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    Always nice to get more Digimon. I'm personally hoping for a tri. sequel. If it's a new game, I hope it's not Sony-exclusive, i.e. I hope they bring it to the Switch too. Not really all that probable, but still. Fingers crossed 🤞

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Apparently it was at the end of tri. Part 6 at the early screening with Director Motonaga and Kenji Watanabe.
    ‘It’ meaning this same teaser, or the deets?

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    I really hope it isn't a video game[.]
    Well we do know that there’s another game in the pipes from the Cyber Sleuth team, so it could very well be.

if it was a new game wouldn't it be better to announce it in the digimon game twitter account? i can only see it being related to a game only if the anime if based on game or being released with a new game

Follow Calysto On Twitter
    i was joking around with friend that i wish they would do a 02 situation with tri to explain what happened with the 02 kids... could this be it? i mean them saying "the adventure evolves" sounds like it would be adventure related

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast