With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Teaser for new Digimon

Junior Commander
    I really hope itís a sequel to Tri with the 02 kids as the leads, along side the release of new products. Like Meiís Digivice with the complete Meicoomon line and a new D3 with Armadimonís new mega... lil dude needs one badly.

Also an Anniversary Pen Progress and Digivice 01 release please!

Ain't got no mojo...
    hopefully a sequel to Frontier or Tamers

Add Shadious on DeviantArt Add Shadious on Google+
    Now this... Is an intriguing development. Quite a tease with the "Adventure" word with the next big thing on our beloved franchise.
    Last edited by Shadious; 05-04-2018 at 10:16 AM.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

I really hope it isn't a video game because first of all it would actually have to get localized into English for most of us here to play and second of all it would probably be for the PS4, which I do not own and do not really want to own. I'm feeling pretty confident this is an animation project though, tri looked like it made a lot of merchandise money and they probably want to ride that wave for as long as possible.

Junior Commander
    Seems clear this is definitely about Adventure so hopefully more of Tri with hopefully no new kids. Just focusing on the core eight with maybe now some appearances by the 02 kids.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnaAngemonn View Post
    Seems clear this is definitely about Adventure so hopefully more of Tri with hopefully no new kids. Just focusing on the core eight with maybe now some appearances by the 02 kids.
    That's what I want. I don't mind the 02 kids but Meiko did steal the limelight abit to much imo.

Iíd love to mix up the teams. Maybe focus on the Adventure kids a bit less, but have the larger group split up to get us some new team ups.

yaaaaaaaay! i don't care what will it be i will watch it! i hope we will get more details soon enough

Junior Commander
    My question to you guys? And I think it's a very good one. Do you think this will continue to still be OVA's or do you think it will be a series. IMO I think it will be a series. The only reason Tri was moved to being 6 movies was cause Toei took in DragonBall Supers as their nostalgia show back on the air, now it's ending. So I think Digimon Tri 2 will come back and take what was supposed to be it's slot all along.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    -Sits here with a sacrifice chanting V-Tamer adaptation-

I hope that if it is Adventure related, that we get a proper series rather than 6 movies.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast