With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: Teaser for new Digimon

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BKF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    Seki Hiromi's involvement to the series means almost nothing to me. I mean as far as I know her, the contribution of her work to the series is really minimal. It's like that the series could stay the same even without her involvement. Also the fact that she did got involved in 02, frontier, XW, and Appmon really proved me that her involvement is not really important.

Even if both Hiromi and Habu's position are as a producer (one for anime, one for game), Habumon's role as producer do have much more involvement to the series...
    didn't she also participate in Tamers as well?
    her contribution means almost nothing to the series. It's just coincidence that Konaka is given mandatory to write Tamers' script and working on the series composition with the director Kaizawa Yukio, that Tamers is a good product. Also, in anime series, the role of producer is almost non existent to the consumers, nor affecting how the series go. The more concerned things are:
    1. The one who directed the series
    2. The one who made the script, series composition
    3. The character designer

also Seki Hiromi is TOEI's producer and project planner in general for any anime series from the studio like Precure, Ojamajo Doremi, etc. So yeah...
    I've heard she was the one responsible for Hikari's inclusion in Adventure, the one behind the existence of several chosen children in Adventure, the one responsible for most of 02 and the one responsible for Ryo's inclusion in Tamers.
    Last edited by Ricardolindo; 05-10-2018 at 04:05 AM.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Guys anime is like anything else: the role a producer plays in creative decision-making can be highly variable, often depending on executive whims. Usually greater producer involvement means compromising artistic vision in order to chase the (sometimes illusory) preferences of the market, which is why 02 — in which I am lead to understand Seki played a much greater role than in other series — is such a gimmick-laden train wreck.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardolindo View Post
    I've heard she was the one responsible for Hikari's inclusion in Adventure, the one behind the existence of several chosen children in Adventure, the one responsible for most of 02 and the one responsible for Ryo's inclusion in Tamers.
    sure, her role is more apparent in Adv and 02. But if it's her decision to add Ryo in Tamers, then it's simply bcos the marketing aspect to promote the wonderswan character's debut in the anime. Other than that, I think Seki Hiromi doesn't have many apparent role involving the series decision of something. Probably she's more like the "yes man" behind... and I believe she doesn't have the role to decide what is right and wrong to do with the series.

I can imagine she only said like "I want the wonderswan main character to appear in Tamers..." for Ryo's case without explaining why he should appear and how it will affect the whole story, etc.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    If she likes to throw in video game characters, Mirei gonna show up. At least she'd make sense

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Ohh I have always fantasized about Mirei and Rina showing up in the anime somehow!!

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    If she likes to throw in video game characters, Mirei gonna show up. At least she'd make sense
    it means there's gonna be art style adaptation. Since it has to fit with the current one, and then this is about anime where the character must be drawn. I can't imagine Mirei being drawn by someone else, it could feel like it's not Mirei anymore.

Ryo was created by Katsuyoshi so it has no problem

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Next Order and the Cyber Slueths had different (also Re;digitise) so she's had three different artists already

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Yeah, the Digimon on TV aren’t animated by Watanabe either.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314