With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Teaser for new Digimon

Teaser for new Digimon

Last night I said all good things must come to an end...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

But then, the adventure never ends, and there is always something new to look forward to...

The official Digimon Adventure Twitter posted a teaser this morning, just a few hours before it hits midnight and it's the official release date of Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6.

It's a drawing of Agumon by Kenji Watanabe with a short bit of text.

"The Adventure will evolve again-
    New Project begins!!"

They don't go into further details or clarify 'what' we should take from that statement. For example, how literally we should take their usage of the word 'Adventure.'

Apparently it was at the end of tri. Part 6 at the early screening with Director Motonaga and Kenji Watanabe, and will show up at all screenings.

Thanks to shin for the translation.

Update- Toei Supervisor Seki Hiromi mentioned on Twitter in response to the teaser that she will try hard.

Hiromi is one of the people who helped make Digimon an anime, as a producer, and it's great to see that connection continue.

It's worth mentioning she's been a supervisor for some time (occasionally popping up in tri. and Appmon interviews as such) and works in a different fashion with projects (although she did act as producer for Tamers 2018.)

Thanks to Shadow Shinji for the heads up about the tweet and onkei for confirming some details.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I'm super excited for this, but please, I wish this not a new Adventure sequel (if so, I'd rather prefer a prequel with the original Chosen Children); if you want to play with nostalgia, let Digimon Tamers 2018 be a thing, Konaka is more than ready for Yggdrasil's sake 🤗

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Well, how about that. They're actually going to take advantage of Tri's success and give us more to look forward to.

Just like that I've gone from being sad at Tri ending to being excited for whatever this is.

I hope this is a show/movie/ova or whatever, I want to be able to look forward to more Digimon to watch! I would be all over a 02 continuation, but Iíll be excited for anything!

Another Adventure show would be amazing! To me it sounds like it is as they say the adventure evolves once again on Tri. synopsis of each movie so saying evolve again must mean a Tri. related project in my opinion.

I hope for a prequel to Adventure featuring the Original Children or Appmon Zero Two, but knowing life for a longer while I can bet they meant another game for a system I don't have and will never have, or another Digivice.
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

If is an Adventure continuation, I wonder what itíll be called? Weíve had Adventure, 02, and tri. Hopefully itís something like Quad or Square.

I am hoping that it comes with a few x-antibody Digimon. I can see the three carrier in training Digimon in it at some point in time.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Completely digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    I'm super excited for this, but please, I wish this not a new Adventure sequel (if so, I'd rather prefer a prequel with the original Chosen Children); if you want to play with nostalgia, let Digimon Tamers 2018 be a thing, Konaka is more than ready for Yggdrasil's sake 🤗
    The thing is "play with nostalgia" is more profitable with Adventure.

I'm not saying this will necessarily be an Adventure project. I just don't think a Tamer project would be the first election of Toei/Bandai.

If it's Adventure specific, it would be amazing if it was an adaptation of V-Tamer 01! But I would also be okay with an 02 sequel, too.

For all we know tho, it could be a video game adaptation of Tri. in the vein of the PSP Adventure game. Which I'm also not opposed to...

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast