With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 is out today! The end of tri.

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 is out today! The end of tri.

The long wait is nearly over!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

As confirmed yesterday by Toei, we should all be able to watch Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Our Future quite soon on Crunchyroll!

It's been nearly 4 years since tri. was first announced, and it's almost 3 years to the day we first found out the form of the anime, along with the new cast playing the kids.

Under 3 years from the release of Part 1 to Part 6 is pretty good when you consider how long film and OVA series can take to come out.

Crunchyroll hasn't confirmed an exact time (as of the time of this posting), but we expect it to be between 8 and 10am Pacific based on earlier releases.

We expect it to be unavailable for free members until roughly a month from now.

The streaming regions are likely to be the same as with prior parts.

Once tri. Part 6 is available there will likely be lots of discussion of it in this thread.

I have 3 Crunchyroll guest passes which will be first come first serve to those who PM me (guest passes give you a temporary premium membership.) I'll be heading to bed soon, so you might not get them until I'm awake though (I do have a habit of checking my phone in bed for a few minute though.)

I'm sure other people will offer up additional guest passes if they have them in this thread.

Anyone have a special setup, snacks, guests, etc. for when they plan to watch?

And don't forget, Saturday at 2pm Pacific we will be discussing tri. Part 6 on our live podcast.

It's been one of the most exciting periods to be a Digimon fan, if not the most exciting. We've gotten more merchandise the last few years than most of us could ever dream of, from the cheapest can badges and widgets, to figures, to ludicrously expensive watches and artwork to hang on walls. We've gotten a stage play, multiple video games, even another Digimon series in Appmon.

We don't know what's next for Digimon for the first time in quite awhile, butů

Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Just as a reminder so it doesn't get lost in all the text above.

The discussion thread for Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 is here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Seems i have three passes this time around. Oddly my friends didn't need any.. So pm me here if you need one.
    Passes are all gone. Enjoy everyone.
    Last edited by NekoHaruko; 05-05-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, Our Future!
    Coming out May 5th, Children's Day!
    [Art by http://dejitarugeeto02.tumblr.com/]

4 years? Man, that's insane. In that time, I've moved 3 times, been hit by a car, saw the first Tri dub in theaters while still recovering, recovered, started college, started living on my own...it's been quite a ride. I can't wait to see what's next.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    I also have three passes to spare if anyone wants them.

EDIT: Two One left All gone!
    Last edited by wildwing64; 05-04-2018 at 05:07 AM.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Removed the mention of the illegal sites. Regarding Crunchyroll, please re-read the first post.

I have two guest passes for crunchyrollboth are gone
    Last edited by lvr815; 05-04-2018 at 08:55 AM.

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    So does anyone know how long before tri. Part 6 is available for streaming?

I don't know if I'm ready... but I don't want spoilers to get out either...

I might still wait a week. To emotionally prepare and whatnot.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    So does anyone know how long before tri. Part 6 is available for streaming?
    It is on CR right now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast