With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updates- ReArise Pre-Reg & Out in Summer, tri. Marathons, & Figure Updates

Updates- ReArise Pre-Reg & Out in Summer, tri. Marathons, & Figure Updates

A number of updates to go over!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, a few ReArise updates!

Bandai has pre-registrations up for Digimon ReArise on both the iOS App Store and Google Play.

The Google Play page is currently not loading properly, but the App Store page lists an expected release date... July 29th!

The ReArise Twitter asks that everyone look forward to the game this summer and that the team is working hard on it. Based on the tweet and the App Store listing 'expected' release date, I wouldn't take it as exact at the moment.

In addition to pre-registration and a release date...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They're holding a promotion where if you friend the Digimon ReArise Line account you can win wallpapers for your computer and smartphone by doing a quiz (add the ReArise account as your friend with the link at the beginning of this line.)

Update- I went ahead and went through the whole process...
    After adding, message the ReArise account the word Quiz.

It will send you a quiz question. I don't know if the questions/answers are the same for everyone, but here were mine (the specific questions asked suggest they might be the same for everyone.)

1- What is the name of the first Digimon shown in ReArise? エリスモン (Erismon)
    2- What is the Twitter account for ReArise (don't include @)? Digimon_rearise
    3- How many Digimon are on the ReArise key art? 6

After this it asks you if you want it for computer or smartphone. Respond PC for computer, SP for smartphone. You can give the responses separately and get both if you want.

The wallpapers aren't as high resolution as I would have liked to be honest... 1280x720 for computers and 720x1280 for smartphones.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

To celebrate pre-registration for the game the Bandai Digimon Twitter put up some fun art. Erismon is waving to all of his new friends while Tailmon is about to do something a bit mischievous.

Moving on to tri...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

As part of it's Go Go Golden Week promotion where it's showing various popular anime in a marathon friendly format, Animax will be showing the first 5 parts of tri. before Part 6 is out!

It begins May 3rd at noon and runs straight thru the end of Part 5 (ending at roughly 8:30pm.)

Animax isn't the only company in Japan advertising they will have tri. in a marathon friendly format though...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Netflix in Japan is advertising that they have the first 5 parts of tri. so that you can marathon them before seeing tri. Part 6!

Onto figure news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Megahouse has announced the second set of Digimon Adventure DigiColle figures are going to be re-released!

After they announced the first set would be re-released this was somewhat expected.

The second set included Gabumon, Piromon, Tentomon, Tailmon, Tsunomon with Punimon, Pyocomon with Nyokimon, Mochimon with Bubbmon, and Plotmon with Nyaromon.

Pre-orders will open on May 9th. We expect these to be random packed in cases of 8, the same as the initial release.

Last up, a small Digivolving Spirits update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Target Nishizawa with Director Kakudou and Kenji Watanabe showing off Digivolving Spirits figures, with a focus on Tentomon/AtlurKabuterimon.

There will be an interview with Kenji Watanabe released in the middle of May, and they've released a proper image of the shikishi that Director Kakudou drew.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Up until this point we only had photographs people took of it at the Yodobashi Camera store in Akihabara.

Pre-Orders for Digivolving Spirits AtlurKabuterimon are currently open, and Angewomon ships soon!

A lot of fun bits of news! You gotta wonder what else might get tossed out there in the lead-up to the finale of tri....
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    For the tri marathon, they are gonna be shown online rather than in cinema right? And from 12pm to 10.30pm? I don't think those 5 movies marathon last that long...

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    For the tri marathon, they are gonna be shown online rather than in cinema right? And from 12pm to 10.30pm? I don't think those 5 movies marathon last that long...
    Animax is a TV channel in Japan. tri. shows on their standard TV schedule, but I believe they do have an online stream for users also that simulcasts their live channel.

And yes, I converted from 24 to 12 hour time incorrectly, that's fixed now.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Will that Line promotion work in europe, is is it Japan exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhizome View Post
    Will that Line promotion work in europe, is is it Japan exclusive?
    I've updated the process to add step by step instructions for doing it. It does work outside of Japan.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Get ReArise on PC. Then I'll actually play it. Maybe.

Tri on Netflix is good. Hope it's movie form not "episode". Hope we get it soon too. Maybe the dub will get there too.

Still no news of Rearise getting a western release

The app store actually has those ReArise images in astoundingly high resolution (to the point that it seems that some of the game artwork had to be upscaled for it...):

https://is2-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/p...20-0-0-0-8.png

https://is2-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/p.../pr_source.png
    https://is5-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/p.../pr_source.png
    https://is4-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/p.../pr_source.png
    https://is1-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/p.../pr_source.png

(possibly better than the official wallpapers lol)

Quote Originally Posted by LucasPSI View Post
    Still no news of Rearise getting a western release
    Crusader took over three years to get a western release and Linkz still took over a year. Even with the brand going strong expecting an announcement at this stage seems very unrealistic.

I see Yuki Agumon in one of the images Theingo posted. Even though it is just a pallete swap, thatís a new one isnít it?

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    I see Yuki Agumon in one of the images Theingo posted. Even though it is just a pallete swap, thatís a new one isnít it?
    It's new in the sense that it's one of the Digimon from Next 0rder that hasn't made its way into any other more recent games yet.
    ...So I'm hoping for more of those to pop up in the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast