With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6: Our Future Discussion

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird C View Post
    Yes; a fragment of Apocalymon's data infected MaiCoomon's egg in the backstory. That's what the whole intro spiel was about.
    So they really wanted to blow our minds with philosophy about abstractions and irregularities instead of just showing us Apocolymon's DNA.

Not even real philosophy, just mystical woo-woo and gobbledegook.

tri.
    had a much higher opinion of itself than was generally warranted.
    "Remember, kids, it's not important if it's of high quality. Only if it makes money." -Mark Hamill

Ain't got no mojo...
    Is it me or Digimon Tri seems to be quickly forgettable?! I mean I have been lately watching Adventure 1, Frontier and Tamers way more than watching Tri and tbh I only watched 6th Movie 2 times only.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    People did seem to forget the previous movies' plot points any time a new one came out. I myself don't find it any more forgettable than other Digimon series. I haven't rewatched any of them for a long time.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I feel that definitely happened to me. The dialogue felt kind of awkward and hard to process at times, I wonder if that was from the subs.

I definitely don't remember Apocalymon being dropped. Does anyone know what part that happened in?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    It's near the start of Part 5. Hackmon explains Maicoomon's origin to Daigo and Prof. Mochizuki.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Junior Commander DBxDigimon_fan's Avatar
    I'm really happy to hear Tri's success earned more Adventure. That ending left me wanting more Digimon lol - Ordimemon's entrance is still burned into my eyelids. Tri had some epic digimon entrances. Omegamon Merciful Mode is the coolest digimon in the whole movie, but I still love Holydramon... close 2nd I suppose lol , he has a sweet katana!

I was OK with them ending Adventure on a high note but continuing it for the sake of the Digimon Franchise is probably best. Hopefully now there will be no more Frontiers or Appmons... And who knows? With Pokemon's ratings waning, perhaps this is the chance to take it head on. Personally, I've always felt Digimon was a better series than Pokemon but a lot of other kids didn't seem to think so. Maybe these new generations can come through for Digimon.

Here's to a bright future for Digimon!! :kanpai:

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223