With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: New Premium Bandai Products- Towels, Jackets, Pendants, and a new Watch

New Premium Bandai Products- Towels, Jackets, Pendants, and a new Watch

Time for a stack of new products!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We're just a few days until Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 is out and Premium Bandai has realized... hey, there aren't enough products out, so they're throwing a wave of merchandise at us.

All of the items will be up for pre-orders in the next few hours

First up, a mini towel. We've gotten one of these for each part of tri. This one was first announced as part of a promotion at the current pop-up shop.

The towel measures roughly 7.9 by 7.9 inches.

The minitowel will be 756 yen and pre-orders will be taken until June 10th and it ships in July.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Next up is another gigatowel!

A big towel measuring roughly 28.3 x 40.2 inches.

It costs 8,640 yen and pre-orders will be taken until June 10th and it ships in July.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

A Summer Camp Nylon Jacket!

The jacket will be available in both Blue and Navy in a few sizes: (they don't detail the measurement method, but I assume cm. We didn't convert the measurements since we aren't sure.)
    Medium- Length 68, Body Width 54, Sleeve Length 63
    Large- Length 71, Body Width 57, Sleeve Length 64
    X-Large- Length 74, Body Width 60, Sleeve Length 65

They mention the model in the photos is 5.2 feet tall and wearing a medium.

Agumon is wearing the Navy jacket on the cover of the tri. Magazine special.

The jacket will be available to pre-order for 8,640 yen until August 19th and ships in September.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon Adventure Memorial Necklaces!

There are 9 designs of this with different pendants- the digivice and the 8 crest and tags.

In addition it can bought with 2 different materials. The standard versions which are made with standard alloys, and a 1.5 version coated with Silver 925. The necklace for them all is plated brass.

The digivice measures roughly .6 x .79 inches and the crest and tags measure roughly .79 x .39 inches. The necklace is roughly 20 inches long with a 2 inch adjuster.

The alloy versions will each cost 3,780 yen each. The Silver 925 versions will cost 9,936 yen each. Pre-Orders will be open until June 3rd and they ship in July.

The same digivice and crest and tag pendants will be used in another product.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

A Digimon Adventure Memorial Choker.

These are the same pendants, so we won't go over those again. The choker uses the alloy versions of them.

The choker itself comes in 2 sizes: (the sizes they give on these don't match up exactly.)
    Small- Roughly 13.8 inches (Roughly 9.8 inches with a 2 inch adjuster)
    Medium- Roughly 14.6 inches (Roughly 11.8 inches with a 2 inch adjuster)

Both are roughly .47 inches wide.

The chokers will be available to pre-order for 3,780 yen each. Pre-Orders close June 3rd and will ship in July.

Some detail shots of the 8 crest and tag pendants.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And last up, we have a watch. The Omegamon watch finally sold out as far as we know, so we likely will never see it again...

But they made a new one!

Digimon Adventure tri. Omegamon: Merciful Mode x Red Monkey Designs Watch

Most of the measurement and material details appear identical to the last watch, if you want to see those you can find them here.

The watch uses the same basic design as the prior watch, with a handful of changes.

The Omegamon face symbol on the watch face appears to be the same, but the backing has removed the Red Monkey logo and replaced it with the blue Merciful Mode detail line from Omegamon's chest.

They've removed the numbers and hash lines from the edge of the watch. This makes it look fancier and cleaner, but some people might not like it since it makes it slightly harder to read the time (I say as if any of us can afford the watch.)

The back side of the watch has replaced the Kenji Watanabe Agumon/Gabumon art with the crest sigil from Omegamon's chest.

This watch will only be available with the white leather strap that was previously from the first print version of the original Omegamon watch.

The watch costs 46,440 yen and will be available to pre-order until June 10th. It ships in August.

A number of good looking items this time, a few are affordable, while the unexpected new watch is as expensive as ever.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ugh, now I actually want the watch since they removed the awful logo, but I'm just not a watch user... it's still tempting because I'm a sucker with some spare scratch though.

I like the nylon jacket too =P.

I'm a Maniac
    Seriously, who are buying these expensive watches to the point where they do a reissue and then a third version? Did the original two have those huge wristbands? It looks really tacky...

The crest chains are quite nice. I like that they come as a choker version too in case you're an awful person.

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    Still waiting for the day when I get to meet a girl who'd want a Digimon choker. Trust me, when I find her, I'll marry her!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Oh man, I need a couple of these pendants, but I've never used an intermediary before and it makes me nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiyakiu View Post
    Oh man, I need a couple of these pendants, but I've never used an intermediary before and it makes me nervous.
    The first 3 we link to are ones site members have been using for years and are trustworthy.

The second batch, of 4, are ones that Premium Bandai has specifically partnered with.

Many site members seem to use Nippon Yassan and DEJapan, I've personally used Rider Proxy.

As long as you understand how stuff works it tends to be relatively smooth, and very often isn't that different from buying from a normal store.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Wow are these all really nice stuff. And that watch... Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    Still waiting for the day when I get to meet a girl who'd want a Digimon choker. Trust me, when I find her, I'll marry her!
    And then you can tell me if she has a sister or friend who'd like it too. heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by King in Pink View Post
    Seriously, who are buying these expensive watches to the point where they do a reissue and then a third version? Did the original two have those huge wristbands? It looks really tacky...
    people in japan are buying them. they love them expensive jewelry