With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Megane Ichiba Announces tri. Eyewear

Megane Ichiba Announces tri. Eyewear

Sometimes new products can still surprise me...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Just announced at the Tokuban, eyewear company Megane Ichiba has announced Digimon Adventure tri. eyeglasses.

These will be sold under the branding...

Megane Ichiba x Digimon Adventure tri. Part Infinite- Glasses

They've announced two styles for now...

Taichi and Agumon's Glasses of Courage and Yamato and Gabumon's Glasses of Friendship.

A bit flashier than I tend to like, but they look kind of fun.

They will be released on August 1st, but samples will be on display at the Shinjuku Wald 9's cafe between April 28th and May 10th.

More details to come.

Update- The display at the Wald 9 shows us some additional details.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The price of each pair is 16,200 yen, and it appears to come with the various lens features you'd expect if you need them.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Something like that would actually be cool for me lol. I'd for sure put my lenses into a bar of the blue ones. Not gonna though, as my glasses are prescription.

I come from the net
    Oddly I do need new glasses. heh Those are pretty nice.

More like...Triwear!

Big frames aren't my thing, but these are neat.

Updated with price.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Gah, I'll never understand these prices. Digimon truly is a rich people hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    Gah, I'll never understand these prices. Digimon truly is a rich people hobby.
    150 bucks isn't bad for decent frames with lenses, which based on the placard, these appear to be. Even if they are 'just' frames, that price isn't terrible.

I paid more than that for my current pair at Costco.

Generically we are a somewhat poor fandom money wise compared to many. The last few years have just included some of the nicer and pricier things we've seen.

In general if you only collect one or two product lines things aren't that expensive overall.

If that's the full price with corrective lenses that's actually pretty cheap (though I'm assuming it's for just no added features lenses). I just got new glasses and the frames were $190 and the lenses would have been $590 at full price, so I can't really call these expensive unless they were decorative glasses.

I see. I suppose it just sounds like a lot to me. Sorry about that.

I come from the net
    If you think that's expensive you should see some Toku or anime stuff. Like some of the anime with the biggest "waifus" in it. It's crazy in Japan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast