With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 6 Tokuban: 10 minute preview and LOTS of products.

tri. Part 6 Tokuban: 10 minute preview and LOTS of products.

The Tokuban for Digimon tri. Part 6 is about to start.

The Digimon Twitter just uploaded this preview image:

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This thread will be updated with screencaps and summaries as we get any relevant news from the Tokuban.
    As usual we expect the second Tokuban to show the first 10 minutes of the movie, and the footage will be embeded in the thread once it shows up online.

Update:

They just started... currently going through the introductions.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

As usual, we're getting a nice 5 minute digest video, summarizing the events of the last part.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

They have another drawing type quiz again. If I understand it correctly, they are each drawing a scene from tri while the others need to guess exactly which scene it refers to.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Time for some products! First on the list are the life sized Agumon and Gabumon Plushes as well as the CSA tri Digivice.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Next up were the Digivolving Spirits figures, no big demonstrations or anything and they are going through different products very rapidly so I can't give a complete overview but they have quite a lot:

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

(And that's probably not even half of everything but I don't wan to to completely bloat this thread.)

After this followed a very short segment of them trying out a few drinks from one of the Cafť collaborations.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

..And then it was already time for our preview of tri Part 6! The first few minutes of which were not very interesting as they were mostly a recap of events happening at the end of part 5. In the second half we got a look at (among other things) Hikari despairing about the loss of Taichi, Yamato and Sora having a conversation about the same topic and finally a few scenes of people in the human world reacting to the Digimon attacks.

After the preview we got a final few product presentations of the Part 6 Bluray and various tri. clear files and then it was already time for he farewell messages and the end of the Stream.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Update- Added an embed of the preview.

Last edited by Theigno; 04-27-2018 at 05:40 AM.

The Part 5 digest theigno mentioned, for those who haven't seen it (I assume it's the same one we got recently.)

Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I am curious how big those stands are that have the human partners and digimon mega though... Did they show them of?

Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, Our Future!
    Coming out May 5th, Children's Day!
    [Art by http://dejitarugeeto02.tumblr.com/]

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    OMG I have just watched the first 10 minutes, and without knowing what are they saying...the animation is as awful as always...half of the time are just flashbacks which were unncessary, and the other mostly still frames...seriously it looks like a manga instead of an anime

Ain't got no mojo...
    Where did you watch it? Link please

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    OMG I have just watched the first 10 minutes, and without knowing what are they saying...the animation is as awful as always...half of the time are just flashbacks which were unncessary, and the other mostly still frames...seriously it looks like a manga instead of an anime
    Given how awful Tri is, itís a shame you canít find anything better to do than watch it religiously and talk about it in every available thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan0819 View Post
    Where did you watch it? Link please
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIx_dByCqnM&t=2s

I come from the net
    Wow. That is a lot of stuff. Thanks for all this and the preview.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Given how awful Tri is, itís a shame you canít find anything better to do than watch it religiously and talk about it in every available thread.
    I watch it because it's Digimon, and I do hope so bad they bring us something quite more decent than they usually do, after all it's the only current Digimon series (and we have waited for so long to know the final conclusion). Could you please do me a favour? Watch the first 10 min. if you will, and tell me if that's the animation a premium OVA in 2018 of 8 months in production should have.

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    I watch it because it's Digimon, and I do hope so bad they bring us something quite more decent than they usually do, after all it's the only current Digimon series (and we have waited for so long to know the final conclusion). Could you please do me a favour? Watch the first 10 min. if you will, and tell me if that's the animation a premium OVA in 2018 of 8 months in production should have.
    The animation is fine for the new stuff but nothing is good enough for you anyway

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast