With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Spirits Card Images and Art from New Booster Set and Starter Deck

Battle Spirits Card Images and Art from New Booster Set and Starter Deck

We've gotten quite a few previews of cards and art from the new Battle Spirits sets...

But now it appears they're opening the flood gates!

They've put up an article detailing some of the new and unique mechanics from the new sets, including elements like Armor and Jogress Evolution!

And with that comes quite a few card previews!

Because we expect even more of these to show up we're embedding thumbnails that link to larger images from our gallery.

From the Our Digimon Adventure Booster Set.

Update- Every card has been added from Our Digimon Adventure. Not all are great images, but all are at least decentish. Images will be replaced with better as they become available.

First the standard cards.

Then we have reprint cards. These are cards that are from prior Battle Spirits sets, but with new Digimon artwork.

Then the X cards.

Then there are alternate versions of the X cards with striking front facing face shots of the Digimon.

Then there is the XX card.

Update- Every card has been added from the Chosen Children starter deck. They aren't all the best images, but are all decent. Images will be replaced with better as they become available.

First the standard cards

Then we have a single reprint card. This is from a prior Battle Spirits set, but with new Digimon artwork.

Then a single X card.

And half a dozen campaign cards featuring the partner Ultimates from tri.

In addition, we have a decent shot of the Meicoomon card.

The Meicoomon card will be given out to people who place well in Battle Spirits tournaments in June.

Update- Added a second image of the Meicoomon card. While not as crisp, it's larger, so it's possible to read details now.

And of course, the promo card being given away to tri. Part 6 theater goers!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

No doubt more proper card and art previews to come!

Update- Added Jesmon from Our Digimon Adventure.
    Update- Added Alphamon from Our Digimon Adventure.
    Update- Added Armagemon from Our Digimon Adventure.
    Update- Added Fladramon from Our Digimon Adventure.
    Update- Added Stingmon from Our Digimon Adventure.
    Update- Added Nanomon from Our Digimon Adventure.
    Update- Added Qinglongmon from Our Digimon Adventure.
    Update- Added Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, Mummmymon, Shurimon, Archnemon, and a preview of Meicoomon. Thanks to spector for the Meicoomon image.
    Update- Added Betamon, Hackmon, Golemon, Knightmon, Armadimon, Digmon, Nefertimon, Pegasmon, Hippogriffomon, Shellmon, Dagomon, Orochimon, and Magnamon.
    Update- Added SaberLeomon from Our Digimon Adventure and Omegamon Merciful Mode from the Chosen Children starter deck.
    Update- Added images of 'every' card from Our Digimon Adventure and put them in order. Thanks to Cardland Kamata for the images and a few different people for the heads up.
    Update- Exchanged most of the Our Digimon Adventure cards for better images.
    Update- Added images of 'every' card from the Chosen Children starter deck and put them in order. Thanks to Card Museum for the images.
    Update- Added a second Meicoomon card image that's easier to read. Thanks to Hokkaido Hobbies for the image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Just wondering what's the numbers on left top corner of battle card mean? Is it just power levels?

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Add Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    ^
    No, it's the cost, similar to MtG.
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

all the cards art looks great my fav of the new cards is bakumon he looks so cute on his back like a little puppy that just wants some love
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    Just wondering what's the numbers on left top corner of battle card mean? Is it just power levels?
    it's the cost that you need to pay to be able to play the card
    Last edited by shaikgb; 04-27-2018 at 04:06 AM.

Updated with Jesmon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Updated with Alphamon.

I Really want the daemon and black wargreymon
    hopefully they will make a season three and season four set

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Was just updating my list of Digimon classifications in Battle Spirits, and thought I'd share the additions here in case there are any fellow classification nuts around. Comments following each entry.

Alphamon / All Colors (Purple) / Ultimate, Battle Cavalry
    * Battle Cavalry has been a type for every Royal Knight card so far, and no other Digimon. Interesting that Alphamon's primary color is Purple, which is associated with darkness.

Aquilamon / Red / Adult, Emperor Beast, Clawed Bird
    * Together with Horusmon, the first Digimon to have the Emperor Beast type.

Bakumon / Purple / Child, Spirit Beast
    * First Digimon to have the Spirit Beast type.

BelialVamdemon / Purple / Ultimate, Night Tribe
    * Shares the Night Tribe type with Vamdemon and VenomVamdemon.

BlackWarGreymon / Red, Purple / Ultimate, Dragon Man, Earth Dragon
    * Has the same types as WarGreymon.

Demon / Purple / Ultimate, Dark Lord
    * Shares the Dark Lord type with Keramon's entire line, Apocalymon, and Vademon.

Evilmon / Purple / Adult, Spell Demon
    * Shares the Spell Demon type with Devimon, LadyDevimon, Ogremon, Ophanimon Fall-Down Mode (who is also a Heaven Spirit), and PicoDevimon.

Gazimon / Purple / Child, Playful Spirit, Clawed Bird
    * First Digimon to have the Playful Spirit type. I have no idea why they gave it the Clawed Bird type, which has been limited to actual Bird Digimon until now.

Hawkmon / Red / Child, Sky Fang, Clawed Bird
    * Has the same type combination as Birdramon, Parrotmon, and Piyomon.

Horusmon / Red / Armor, Emperor Beast
    * First Digimon, along with Aquilamon, to have the Emperor Beast type, and the only Digimon to have Emperor Beast as its only type.

Jesmon / White / Ultimate, Armor Dragon, Battle Cavalry
    * The only Digimon so far with this type combination.

Omegamon / Red, Purple / Ultimate, Battle Cavalry
    * The previous Omegamon card was White and Red.

Ordinemon / All Colors (Purple) / Ultimate, Heaven Spirit
    * Shares the Heaven Spirit type with Angemon, Angewomon, HolyAngemon, and Ophanimon Fall-Down Mode (who is also Spell Demon).

Sylphimon / Red, Yellow / Perfect, Beast Man
    * First Digimon to be Red and Yellow. Shares the Beast Man type with Garudamon (who is also Clawed Bird), Leomon, Raguelmon, WereGarurumon, and Zudomon.

Tyrannomon / Red / Adult, Earth Dragon
    * Shares the Earth Dragon type with Agumon (who is also Reptile Beast), Greymon, MetalGreymon (also Machine Dragon), SkullGreymon (also Nothing Demon), and the WarGreymons (also Dragon Men).

Zubamon / All Colors (Red) / Child, Machine Dragon
    * First Digimon to be a pure Machine Dragon. Shares the type with MetalGreymon, who is also an Earth Dragon.

Dark Tower / Purple / Nexus
    * First Digimon-themed Purple Nexus.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Weird how that card is Alphamon holding the Ouryuken but isn't Alphmon: Ouryuken. Just like in CS and NO.

Which was funny when they retconned his attack to a generic sword when the real AO was ninjaed in.

Updated with Armagemon.

Weird how that card is Alphamon holding the Ouryuken but isn't Alphmon: Ouryuken. Just like in CS and NO.

Which was funny when they retconned his attack to a generic sword when the real AO was ninjaed in.
    Considering the set is based on 02 and tri. it's not really weird.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast