With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Battle Spirits Card Images and Art from New Booster Set and Starter Deck

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    This artwork is really amazing!! To the levels of Super Digica Taisen! I really need that Silphymon & Daemon cards...wishing for Archnemon and Mummymon so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Nagatem View Post
    Hopefully they will make a season three and season four set
    I make that same petition via the official Twitter of Battle Spirits; I mean, could you imagine how awesome would look the Ten Legendary Warriors in this artstyle?

Updated with V-mon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Updated with Armagemon.

Weird how that card is Alphamon holding the Ouryuken but isn't Alphmon: Ouryuken. Just like in CS and NO.

Which was funny when they retconned his attack to a generic sword when the real AO was ninjaed in.
    Considering the set is based on 02 and tri. it's not really weird.
    Nah, I meant that this is another instance of a vanilla Alphamon using the Ouryuken sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    This artwork is really amazing!! To the levels of Super Digica Taisen! I really need that Silphymon & Daemon cards...wishing for Archnemon and Mummymon so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Nagatem View Post
    Hopefully they will make a season three and season four set
    I make that same petition via the official Twitter of Battle Spirits; I mean, could you imagine how awesome would look the Ten Legendary Warriors in this artstyle?
    It's totally selfish of me but i only want future sets for beelzemon and lucemon's line

Updated with Fladramon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Updated with Stingmon.

Updated with Nanomon.

Updated with Qinglongmon.

Updated with Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, Mummmymon, Shurimon, Archnemon, and a preview of Meicoomon.

imperialdramon pm looks amazing! and they made a meicoomon card!!!!... but why is it a 3 cost? in this set they only gave 3 cost to rookies so far is it because she is small?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast