With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Review: AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+

Review: AVENGERS - INFINITY WAR

In a few words... This is a crowned Masterpiece!!

A masterpiece that combines comedy, epic scenes of fighting, moving character development and majestic story-telling wrapped in an atmosphere of artistic despair leading to a jaw-dropping finale.

My review with no spoilers:

My review with spoilers:

Have you seen it yet?

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Yep I have...twice in one day

totally agree with you, this is the best avengers movie out of the three so far for me. For the first avengers movie I didn't expect much and I was blown away and this time my expectation was a lot higher and I was still blown away. Somehow they managed to get each character enough screen time to shine and the acting from those actors/actresses are brilliant and Thanos tops the lot. Story wise it is incredibly coherent with enough room to reveal stuff that are not resolved from previous movie e.g. Captain America first movie (I won't spoil the revelation). Two and half hours just flew by with me totally entertained and absorbed. The finale though actually reminded me of Digimon Adventure the final battle against Apocalymon...

overall i'm out of words to describe how good this movie is

Banned
    Add C-MC on Facebook Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel Add C-MC on Google+
    Saw it 2 days ago and I was OMFG it was amazing, exhilarating, massive adventure throughout the movie and it was shocking at a lotta moments especially the ending, along with a fair amount of funny moments... 10/10 Seeing all the previous 18 MCU movies before does indeed pay off in a nice way... Can't wait for Ant-Man and The Wasp, Captain Marvel and Avengers 4 Gonna see it again next week by myself

Iíve got a few complaints with it, but overall it was really good. Itís not my favorite MCU film, but it is safely within the top 5. Iím still not a fan of deus-ex Wakanda, but it was not nearly as bad as the previews made it seem like it would be. The focus on Thanos was absolutely necessary, and I feel like eschewing the typical plot structure of a marvel film made this one feel fresh. Iíve seen some people complain about the Children of Thanos not getting enough spotlight, but I feel like they worked well as Elite Mooks.

Ive still got my hopes up for Ghost Rider and Coulson in Avengers 4.

I think my only solid complaint was the post-credits scene ruining the solid 20 minutes of seriousness in the end of the movie with one final joke. Other that it was pretty good, well above the usual Marvel movie.

Banned
    Add C-MC on Facebook Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel Add C-MC on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    I think my only solid complaint was the post-credits scene ruining the solid 20 minutes of seriousness in the end of the movie with one final joke. Other that it was pretty good, well above the usual Marvel movie.
    well only he did the mothafucka joke at the end sorta but the post credit scene was totally serious and it sets up Avengers 4

That joke is the one I was talking about. Also that scene doesn't really set up the next Avengers as much as just ties in to the next individual movie. It'd be pretty funny if it had no affect on Avengers at all because she was part of the half that goes.