With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: CSA Digivice tri. Memorial Details, Images, and Pre-Orders!

  1. #1

    CSA Digivice tri. Memorial Details, Images, and Pre-Orders!

    Another pre-order!

    Image Thumbnail (custom)

    This time it's the Complete Selection Animation Digivice tri. Memorial.


    This newest CSA Digivice uses the updated 'shining Digivice' color scheme from Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 and makes a wide variety of updates to the lights/audio of the original CSA Digivice!




    Image Thumbnail (custom)

    This Digivice features Taichi, Agumon, Yamato, Gabumon, Meiko, and Meicoomon!

    It has almost 100 audio lines in it, including popular lines from all 6 parts of tri.


    It lights up to the proper color based on which character is talking.



    Image Thumbnail (custom)

    It includes Butter-Fly tri. version and Brave Heart tri. version as BGM songs to represent the audio you'd expect to hear from tri.

    On top of that, there is dialogue where characters talk to each-other. This includes both casual dialogue, along with more 'battle' type dialogue. Hearing it over the BGM songs should be fun.


    Image Thumbnail (custom)

    The design matches what appears in tri. itself faithfully. This includes the bold blue lines, the somewhat milky color of the main body, the molded in digimoji, and a metal antennae.

    LEDs placed in the proper location leads to them lightning up the entire body.


    Image Thumbnail (custom)

    The packaging features a silhouette of Omegamon Merciful Mode in foil.

    Image Thumbnail (custom)

    As a bonus, buyers will get a brand new key art visual featuring all 9 kids. It looks fantastic, and the cloud background appears to be the same as on the visual of the Digimon that came with the original CSA Digivice (in fact, the kids are placed roughly where their Digimon were in the original CSA art visual. The main exception being Meiko, since Meicoomon wasn't featured in the original CSA Digivice.)

    The kids falling under the clouds also works really well to contrast with the first tri. visual we ever saw, which was the kids under the clouds also.




    Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)


    Pre-orders for the CSA Digivice tri. Memorial are open at Premium Bandai. It costs 7,020 yen and pre-orders close on June 23rd. It's scheduled to ship in October.


    If you are going to buy the CSA Digivice tri. Memorial be aware what it is before you order. It is a prop with lights and sound for fun. It is not an LCD V-Pet or adventure game.



    We also have a video featuring Victory Uchida showing off the new CSA Digivice, including a comparison with the original!



    The video also features the lifesize Agumon and Gabumon plushes.


    You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

    The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer
    DEJapan

    You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

    Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  2. #2
    Completely digital NekoHaruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Digital World - Beach Side
    Age
    29
    Posts
    999
    WOw, that digivice looks so good. I love that it'll have dialogue and the colors too. The keyart is so cute. Meimi ;.; I am very much considering that digivic as a purchase.

    Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, Our Future!
    Coming out May 5th, Children's Day!
    [Art by http://dejitarugeeto02.tumblr.com/]

  3. #3
    I'm a Maniac
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    107
    Wait, it ONLY includes Agumon, Gabumon and Meicoomon? That's... hilariously bad. How is it that the CSA line started out with a fairly good if immediately outdated toy (although it had room for improvement) and then has gotten consistently worse with each subsequent release.

    I suppose in hindsight I should be happy because it means I can easily skip this release... but I would have liked to buy an actual improvement over the original.

  4. #4
    I am Justice Vande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    England - Sheffield
    Posts
    16,582
    Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Looks at Bank account...i'm gonna get rekt aint i...

  5. #5
    I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,314
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Wait, what kind of evolution line is going to include for Meicoomon, is she hasn't got a regular one so far? *Sighs*

  6. #6
    Completely digital wildwing64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Billericay, England
    Age
    29
    Posts
    889
    Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Wait, what kind of evolution line is going to include for Meicoomon, is she hasn't got a regular one so far? *Sighs*
    Probably Meicoomon > Meicrackmon > Raguelmon, like in the anime so far. Kind of like how they did Tailmon > Angewomon > Holydramon in the original CSA Digivice.

    I doubt they'll include the Child forms for either because they're either seldom seen (Plotmon) or never seen (Also Plotmon MeiPlotmon? Does it even have a name?), and they're better known as their Adult forms anyway.

    --

    Quote Originally Posted by King in Pink View Post
    Wait, it ONLY includes Agumon, Gabumon and Meicoomon?
    Either that or they're just a handful of the 100 voice clips on this thing.

    I've already made my mind up on getting this so it's not really a deal breaker either way. Hoping for Sora clips though.

  7. #7
    I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,314
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Wait, what kind of evolution line is going to include for Meicoomon, is she hasn't got a regular one so far? *Sighs*
    Probably Meicoomon > Meicrackmon > Raguelmon, like in the anime so far. Kind of like how they did Tailmon > Angewomon > Holydramon in the original CSA Digivice.
    But my point is that we haven't seen something like "Meicoomon Chou Shinka...Meicrackmon" proper scene in the anime, not to mention that this evolution line has been treated as a mutation more than an actual evolution. Interestingly enough, both Meicrackmon and Raguelmon have always been called just like "Meicoomon" in the show if you think about it.

  8. #8
    I'm a Maniac
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Wait, what kind of evolution line is going to include for Meicoomon, is she hasn't got a regular one so far? *Sighs*
    Probably Meicoomon > Meicrackmon > Raguelmon, like in the anime so far. Kind of like how they did Tailmon > Angewomon > Holydramon in the original CSA Digivice.
    But my point is that we haven't seen something like "Meicoomon Chou Shinka...Meicrackmon" proper scene in the anime, not to mention that this evolution line has been treated as a mutation more than an actual evolution. Interestingly enough, both Meicrackmon and Raguelmon have always been called just like "Meicoomon" in the show if you think about it.
    Seeing as the CSA D3's didn't bother to change the Warp Evolutions to Ultimate Evolutions even though they came out after it was already revealed that tri. was using the later (and thus didn't have the same excuse that the original CSA did), I don't think they really give a crap about accuracy.

  9. #9
    I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,314
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by King in Pink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Wait, what kind of evolution line is going to include for Meicoomon, is she hasn't got a regular one so far? *Sighs*
    Probably Meicoomon > Meicrackmon > Raguelmon, like in the anime so far. Kind of like how they did Tailmon > Angewomon > Holydramon in the original CSA Digivice.
    But my point is that we haven't seen something like "Meicoomon Chou Shinka...Meicrackmon" proper scene in the anime, not to mention that this evolution line has been treated as a mutation more than an actual evolution. Interestingly enough, both Meicrackmon and Raguelmon have always been called just like "Meicoomon" in the show if you think about it.
    Seeing as the CSA D3's didn't bother to change the Warp Evolutions to Ultimate Evolutions even though they came out after it was already revealed that tri. was using the later (and thus didn't have the same excuse that the original CSA did), I don't think they really give a crap about accuracy.
    Exactly, and I can recall that lack of accuracy was one of the main criticisms against them back then. The Complete Selection Animation line is supposed to be faithful to the anime series, if not, what's exactly its main purpose? If we ever get to hear something like "Meicoomon Warps Shinka....Ragulemon" in the CSA it would be one of the weirdest things I've ever known because of three main reasons:
    1) That actually never happened in the anime, nor alike.
    2) Raguelmon wasn't called by her name even once.
    3) Koushiro has stated several times that Meicoomon is going through a mutation, but not an actual evolution as the others.

    In my opinion, it would be the perfect timing to reveal the actual evolution line Unnamed Baby Form > Unnamed Child Form > Meicoomon > Meicrackmon > Rasielmon from the 20th Anniversary, since it doesn't fit the anime either, but it's ore accurate for what a CSA is supposed to feature. But I know the chances of this happening are below zero...

  10. #10
    I come from the net
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Unknown
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,353
    Wow. That is fancy and nice. Like really nice. I do hope they reveal or name Meikomon's other forms. That would really help.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •