With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Let me introduce you Zaphkielmon!!

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter

Red face Let me introduce you Zaphkielmon!!

So wandering around Twitter, I've just found an interesting OC Digimon which was designed by a Japanese artist, and I find particularly appealing: its name is Zaphkielmon (ザフキエルモン), from the Archangel Zaphkiel, and it seems to be a made-up Jogress evolution between Ophanimon and Rasielmon, so I assume it's kinda an "Anti-Ordinemon" or a holy counterpart of her, and I personally adore it!! The original designer even put an official profile for Zaphkielmon into one of the tweets, and assign her two special techniques: Elohim Biner (エロヒムビナー) & Divine Harmony (ディバインハーモニ).

Image Thumbnail (custom)Image Thumbnail (custom)Image Thumbnail (custom)

I hope you guys find it same interesting as me!! I would love to hear your thoughts on it! By the way, this same guy also designs some great fanarts about Jupitermon & Junomon's wedding in case you want to check his/her account out, which are hilarious in my opinion hehehe

PS. Let me make clear that I'm not trying to set up a new Ophanimon/Holydramon discussion, but to share some original ideas which I particularly find nice.

Add Solomon on Discord Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel Add Solomon on DeviantArt Add Solomon on Google+
    Pretty cool fanart. My compliments to the artist behind this.
    I hope Bandai makes this official, or at least something similar.

Moved the thread to where it belongs.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    haha...I really like how the artist got Meiko giggling

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Pretty cool fanart. My compliments to the artist behind this.
    I hope Bandai makes this official, or at least something similar.
    I agree with you!! This one is definitely between my top 3 musts I would love Bandai makes official, along with a Fusion Form for the Evil Warriors in Frontier, and an evo line for Spadamon.

Junior Commander
    Itís a good piece of fanart, but Iím pretty sure we will end up getting a variant of Ordinemon. Really hoping itís a secret jogress in the Pendulum ver 20th.