With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Mobile Game Updates- Player Characters in ReArise, Merciful Mode in Linkz

Mobile Game Updates- Player Characters in ReArise, Merciful Mode in Linkz

A few mobile game updates...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First seen in the most recent issue of V-Jump, we finally have a clean profile shot of the male player character from Digimon ReArise.

A rather basic but fun design, with a few unique flourishes. It's just to bad the image quality isn't as good as it could be...

Update- Artwork of the female player character!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Another fun and basic design. There are a few more unique touches on this design compared to the other that makes it look a bit better I think.

And also from the most recent V-Jump...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Omegamon Merciful Mode in Digimon Linkz! We don't cover every Linkz event, but since this one is tied into tri. so directly, and we were updating with the ReArise art, why not?

He will be available via a big multi-part event. The first half of the event will be 'Courage x Friendship ~OMEGA~' and begins April 26th in Japan.

No news for Mercifcul Mode in Links outside of Japan yet.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    The guy's design reminds somehow to Koichi from Digimon Frontier...with Michi being some sort of Izumi to me...I love it!! <3

I think my only complaint is too much green-yellow-greyish into its clothes, but nothing really important! By the way, any idea what the thing around his neck could be?

omegamon mm model look nice but i don't think we will get him in the global version too soon he will probably be too powerful to get released before any of the x-antibody mons

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    any idea what the thing around his neck could be?
    maybe a AR/VR device or weird looking headphones?

Pretty good design. Glad we're finally past the goggle phase of digimon like Habu had said. Now if only the anime would do the same for it's next seasons protag

Add Shadious on DeviantArt Add Shadious on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    The guy's design reminds somehow to Koichi from Digimon Frontier...with Michi being some sort of Izumi to me...I love it!! <3
    His silhouette resembles Yamato too. Along with the hairstyle as well.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasPSI View Post
    Pretty good design. Glad we're finally past the goggle phase of digimon like Habu had said. Now if only the anime would do the same for it's next seasons protag
    Did he? I mean, the recent game protags have them too

Added clean artwork of the female player character!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    wow! that Omegamon Merciful Mode looks awesome!! I'm really wondering how his attacks differ from other Omegamons...

I come from the net
    The character designs are pretty much perfect for this. Nice to see full pictures of them.