2020 Kizuna Thank You Message

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Digimon Web posted a thank you message and image for 2020, and the Digimon Adventure 20th Twitter has also. 2020 being the year of Kizuna it makes sense that it focuses on that.

The message itself was posted over 2 tweets (1) (2) due to size restrictions, with the first having the Kizuna theatrical poster and the second having the layout of the product packaging. A third tweet was posted with nothing but the original teaser image from Kizuna.

A quicky translation of everything said, with the image from the third post after:
[2020]
February- Theater release
September- Package (home video) release
December- Unlimited viewing on Amazon
And it went all over the world.

In no time it's been a year.

Thank you for the many impressions, nice illustrations, etc. Really, thank you.

Digimon, we're filled with gratitude that, even in difficult situations, to have you spend time with Last Evolution.

Due to the influence of the coronavirus, some countries haven't had a release yet.

I sincerely hope the situation will improve as soon as possible, and the day will come when you can enjoy the movie.

Everyone, we hope you have a good year.

We look forward to your continued support of Digimon next year.

Our breakdown/review of the Japanese deluxe release can be found here. Translations of the audio drama that came with it can be found here and images and translation of the 'thank you' booklet that came with it can be found here.

Out breakdown/review of the US Blu-ray/DVD release can be found here.

The Japanese Blu-ray and DVD releases are still available to order. CDJapan links are affiliate links:
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Blu-ray Deluxe Version (CDJapan)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Blu-ray (CDJapan)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna DVD (CDJapan)

The US version of the release is up to order at Amazon if you haven't ordered it yet: (affiliate link)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna BD/DVD Combo
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna DVD

Attachments

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want to say thank you to those who made Last Evolution Kizuna!! For me it is definitely a turning point for my love for digimon afterall it made me shed tears in cinema for a long long time as far as I could remember and I'm totally grateful for the privilage of watching it in cinema in Japan and my home country:):)