With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A new kind of Digivice

Ain't got no mojo...
    this is amazing man, loved digimon since i was 9 and i cant read code xD great job on this project, will keep my eyes oui on updates (:

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hey! Has there been any updates? I have been wanting to do this for some time. I would love to help out, or to follow along with what you do. Have you created an online backup? Maybe some of us can help you debug. I have a picture in my mind of something like an adafruit cube as a housing for this. Something we could place on a desk, would definitely go along with the digi-cube name!

Is there going to be an internet-based/app-based version? One more thing, how do you make a fan-made Digimon with this?

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm sure you would be able to play it on a computer. Just may be better on the handheld as designed. For fan-made I would think just adding in some additional code, and the Sprite development.

How does the project go on? Can I help designing?

Follow Talegas On Twitter Add Talegas on DeviantArt
    I know its only a prototype but I really love it and looks great so far! Can't wait to see what the shell will look like!

Curious, is this gonna be available to everyone?

This really cool. I decided to do something like this not that long ago but set it down after my ordered prototype board didnt work (my fault) and i had taken the screen off my original prototype for that new one. But im glad to see others doing the same thing!

Here are some images of what mine was/is looking like.
    https://imgur.com/a/g57Wxh3

EDIT: Nvm the original is still in tact.
    Last edited by zarcha; 10-01-2018 at 06:16 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123