With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Magazine Special Announced with Pouch, New Product Info, & Digivice Making Of

tri. Magazine Special Announced with Pouch, New Product Info, & Digivice Making Of

With tri. coming to an end some retrospective type stuff isn't a huge surprise.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A special one off magazine titled "Digimon Adventure tri. Magazine Special Issue" has been announced for release.

We also get a look at some fun Agumon artwork from the magazine!

It comes out on May 14th for 1,998 yen. A number of features for the magazine have been announced, including a bonus item.

A tri. pouch!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

This cushioned pouch, made by the chain Freak's Store, features a Digivice design with multiple pockets in the interior to hold and protect items.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The pattern features the shining Digivice on the left and a standard tri. Digivice on the right with digimoji in the middle.

There is currently no image previews of the actual magazine contents, but we have a sample list of the features, along with their contents.

A section looking back at the posters and scenes from tri. Part 1 Reunion thru Part 6 Our Future.

Digimon Adventure tri. x Freak's Store- Taichi and Yamato model the Freak's Store collaboration collection. Thus far, minus the pouch, no collaboration items have been announced, so it seems very likely we have a number of new tri. products to look forward to soon.

Special Interview with Natsuki Hanae and Yoshimasa Hosoya- The actors behind Taichi and Yamato reflect on the 6 films, changes in their characters throughout the films, their thoughts on each other's characters, and their usual fashion.

Quotes- A collection of quotes from tri. Parts 1 thru 6 which they describe as 'words which moved your heart.'

We Love Digimon- Celebrity Digians share their love for the series. Announced people are: Takayama Kazumi (member of Nogizaka 46), Jun Shison (ToQger, Anohana live action, Teiichi no Kuni, member of DBOYS), Gaku Matsumoto (Taichi in the tri. Stage Play, Ninninger), and Shuhei Hashimoto (Yamato in the tri. Stage Play.)

A section they refer to as 'Super Valuable' which is dedicated to the creation of the Digivice! The designer of the Digivice will tell stories of it's creation, details from when it was made, including showing early proposed versions of the Digivice for the first time!

Latest Goods Collection- Various goods will be shown including the Digivice, the newest Summer Camp items, and various collectors items. The latest Digimon goods will be listed.

And more to be revealed later.

Notably it appears it's listed as a Japanese only item at shops that are stocking it, so you'll have to use an intermediary/proxy. Store links are provided below to help:
    tri. Magazine Special Issue and Pouch at Amazon Japan
    tri. Magazine Special Issue and Pouch at HMV

If it becomes available anywhere that doesn't require an intermediary we will update.

Update- The magazine's cover.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Woah, that's a nice pouch. I do use pouches occasionally (mostly to stash game devices for on the go) but ordering sounds like a hassle. Looking forward to seeing those other items though!

Out of curiosity, what does the DigiCode on the pouch say?

I was never good at understanding that sorta thing.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Well I can't speak Japanese, but it translates into:

fu ri - ku su su to a

de ji mo n a do be n chi ya -
    I think the arrows (indicated above with dashes) are used to elongate the vowels before it. Maybe someone that knows Japanese can help out!

Quote Originally Posted by elecmon View Post
    Well I can't speak Japanese, but it translates into:
    I think the arrows (indicated above with dashes) are used to elongate the vowels before it. Maybe someone that knows Japanese can help out!
    You don't even need to understand JPN if you sound it out.

It's "Freak's Store Digimon Adventure".

Ain't got no mojo...
    Oh. Ha! You're right.

great stuff! if it were easier for me to get them, i would buy it
    ---------

Nice.

I'll try to purchase some stuff as I liked the products.