With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: May V-Jump Previews- AtlurKabuterimon, Capsule Mascot Gacha, Merciful Mode in Linkz

May V-Jump Previews- AtlurKabuterimon, Capsule Mascot Gacha, Merciful Mode in Linkz

Time for another preview of the new issue of V-Jump!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, an official reveal that AtlurKabuterimon is Digivolving Spirits #06!

Because of a photo of a box on display, we found this out a bit early.

Nothing super interesting in the text from what I can make out, mostly various facts about Tentomon and AtlurKabuterimon. The photos of both forms appear to be the same images from the early image we have in fact.

Most interesting here is an image of the figure in the middle of it's transformation. It looks decently complex and I look forward to more images of it transforming.

We can also see just a touch of Digimon ReArise stuff above the figure.

Update- Tamashii has put up a promotional photo of AtlurKabuterimon!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A better image like this lets us see some of the details up close and is our best look at the figure yet.

At least at the moment they haven't posted any additional photos or details about the figure.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We also have another image of the same portion of V-Jump...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

And then we have them teasing a 3rd series of Digital Monster Capsule Mascot Collection figures. We know about these already, and know a bit more than V-Jump is teasing. V-Jump is teasing a release.... someday! Prior information tells us these will show up in July!

To the side of this we can't really tell what it is to be honest. Based on the photo I'd guess showing off the re-release DigiColle figures.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Omegamon Merciful Mode will be appearing in Digimon Linkz!

The newest version of Omegamon showing up soon in the game isn't that big of a surprise with all of the tri. Part 6 marketing going around, but it's still nice.

And he will be showing up in early May. Perhaps around the 5th? Hopefully it won't be a long wait for those who play Digimon Links outside of Japan.

Last up is a preview we saw earlier today!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Previews of artwork from the 2 upcoming Battle Spirits sets!

These images are generally better than what we initially had, although we updated with these earlier.

I've already commented on these in their own thread, so I'll leave my thoughts to there.

Hopefully some more V-Jump updates soon (with more images!)

Thanks to kabuto_w and A_n_ochan for the images.

Update- The ReArise has posted silhouettes of the player character.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They mention the full visual of the player can be seen in the new V-Jump and they'll share it soon on Twitter.

Update- The protagonists from V-Jump!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Thanks to Muur for the image, although at the moment we aren't sure where it originally came from.

Update- Better quality images of everything (thanks to a Baidu user, which is where the ReArise protagonist image came from.)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    hmm...what happened to the monthly Tri art thing? I remember seeing them every month on the V-Jump...or the tri image isn't out yet?

they releasing omega mm in links! and so soon! i was not expecting that at all i was sure they will keep him for rearise or CS-HM or at least wait a few more months before putting him into a digimon game

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    MM being added is interesting. Means we have a model for future games, or HM, provided they touch it up a bit. Wondering how we'd get it outside of links as that just uses Mega with no Ultra and balance doesn't matter there. Maybe just a mode change on HM focusing on defence like Dragon Mode vs Figther. Can't see it being more powerful unless the original is nerfed.
    Last edited by Muur; 04-20-2018 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    hmm...what happened to the monthly Tri art thing? I remember seeing them every month on the V-Jump...or the tri image isn't out yet?
    V-Jump is not where the artwork has shown up. It's been in various Animedia and Animedia-related magazines. The most recent one was posted a week ago in another thread.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Updated the news with a promotional photo of AtlurKabuterimon that Tamashii put up.

I come from the net
    That explains a lot of how Tentomon would work. Thanks for these. Can't wait to see it when it's out.

Updated with a tease of what's in the ReArise portion of the new V-Jump.

Add Mugenlazlo on DeviantArt
    When is Bandai going to do some Data Squad characters for Digivolving Spirits?

Ain't got no mojo... Chiefofwar117's Avatar
    Where did you find this promo image for Megakabuterimon? I looked on the tamashii web and couldn’t find where they posted it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast