With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: More Previews of Battle Spirits art from Our Digimon Adventure & Chosen Children Sets

More Previews of Battle Spirits art from Our Digimon Adventure & Chosen Children Sets

Time for more Battle Spirits previews!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We've gotten previews of artwork from the upcoming Battle Spirits sets in a number of places, and now we have a look at a number of new Digimon.

It's not the best photo, and we aren't even 100% sure what magazine it's from (we assume V-Jump though.)

Based on the text it appears the top portion is showing off the Ultimate forms from tri. being included with the Chosen Children starter deck, while the bottom is showing off jogress from 02, as it will appear in the Our Digimon Adventure booster set.

We've seen the WarGreymon art recently from the promo poster, but I don't believe we've seen the artwork from the rest of the Ultimate forms yet. They all look fantastic, but I admit I'm most interested to get a better image of MetalGarurumon. There appear to be some interesting detail work happening with him that I look forward to seeing. The detail work on Holydramon's head also looks great. Many of the others I want to get a much cleaner look at before commenting further.

The bottom shows off artwork for Stingmon and XV-mon, who both look pretty amazing. XV-mons head/face in particular looks to be drawn in a way that both has a unique style, while also really feeling anime like. Paildramon always looks pretty great, about to do a very familiar attack (so familiar I looked around, thinking we must have already seen the art, but I can't seem to find it, so just a familiar pose I guess.)

Thanks to aek_digi for the image.

Update- Some additional images from A_n_ochan.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's also confirmed these are indeed from the new V-Jump.

Previous art and details about the new Battle Spirits sets can be found:
    V-Mon Preview from half a year ago.
    Details regarding both sets, with previews
    Packaging preview
    First proper image of a card
    Better images of promo poster
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Holy shit. The best image we’ve ever gotten of Seraphimon is from a different franchise, LOL.

That art really brings out the brilliance of Stingmon’s and Piledramon’s designs. Sheeyot, if they had looked like that on the screen, 02​ might actually have been good.

I come from the net
    Holydramon sure look cute! Seraphimon artwork is so epic! Seeing their amazing artworks made me wish Piyomon and others could have transformer toys on their Ultimate forms rather than Perfect ones.

Exveemon looks strangely cute here. I don't think I've ever seen him with such an oversized head.

Ain't got no mojo... Chiefofwar117's Avatar
    Omg Seraphimon looks AMAZING!!!

Updated with some additional images.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    hey, the caption says something something come out in May is there a translation? Does that mean all these come out in May?

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    hey, the caption says something something come out in May is there a translation? Does that mean all these come out in May?
    Yes, they're coming out in May. We've been aware of that for quite some time.