With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 6 Theater Gift Images! Plus a Previously Unnanounced Bonus Gift!

tri. Part 6 Theater Gift Images! Plus a Previously Unnanounced Bonus Gift!

We got an announcement of the theater gifts just a week and a half ago!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Now we finally have images of the theater gifts for people who see Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 when it begins it's limited run in theaters.

Like previous theater gifts, these will have limited stock and once they are gone, they're gone.

Week 1's (5/5 thru 5/11) gift (pictured above) will be a postcard featuring the 2nd tri. Part 6 theatrical poster art.

Week 2 (5/12 thru 5/18) will be postcard sets featuring production artwork.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Each set features 3 postcards. Sets will be given out randomly.
    Set A features Taichi and Agumon, Agumon, and Omegamon Merciful Mode.
    Set B features Yamato, Gabumon, and Holydramon.
    Set C features Meiko, Meicoomon, and the partner Digmon (against glass it appears.)

Week 3 (5/19 thru 5/25) will be shikishi boards drawn by character designer Uki Atsuya. These will measure roughly roughly 7.1 x 8.3 inches (a bit larger than previous shikishis given out as theater gifts.)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

These have fantastic art of all the characters with one featuring the boys and the other featuring the girls. Some amazing art from Uki Atsuya for this gift. It's a great theatrical gift for the final 'standard' week of tri.'s theatrical run.

The shikishis say "Thanks for all the support!"

They've also revealed a new item we hadn't known about... (just like they did for Part 5.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

An Ordinemon promo card for the Battle Spirits card game!

This will be a bonus gift given to the first 100,000 people who see Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 in theaters.

Officially it appears this is a promo card for the Our Digimon Adventure Booster set coming out on May 26th (the same day the Chosen Children starter set will also be released.)

No official announcement yet of other items, but they've generally had gifts ready for additional weeks when they announce tri. will run longer than originally announced.

The prior thread about the theater gifts is here.

Update- Added a translation of the message on the shikishis thanks to shin.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    woah ordinemon looks really cool on the promo card! Btw what was that unknown item revealed for part 5?

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    woah ordinemon looks really cool on the promo card! Btw what was that unknown item revealed for part 5?
    It was a Raguelmon Battle Spirits card.

A separate promo card was an Ophanimon Falldown Mode card, given out at some Battle Spirits events the same day tri. Part 5 (and the Raguelmon promo card) came out.

Kind of neat that the day of Part 5's release we had Raguelmon and Ophanimon FM promo cards, and the day of Part 6 we have an Ordinemon promo card.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Calysto On Twitter
    oh my these look amazing!! i hope the international theatrical release gets the same thing. though since we only had like one day runs i wonder which of those they would give out.

That agumon is atrocious. I hope we don't ever have to see this art style for the digimon ever again once this final movie is out. That ordinemon card looks pretty cool though

I really like these gifts. I will have to try and buy them if they're not to expensive. Shame that the English dub release isn't doing anything like this with the Blu-Ray and DVD.

The production art is great; I love that Agumon is in a similar pose to Omegamon. The colored art is great as well--it seems like they've really been making Tailmon more and more cat-like in her poses. It's adorable that she's rubbing Hikari's head.

About Ordinemon...are those pointed purple things to the sides of her similar to the type of lances Junomon Hysteric Mode has, or are they more like claws or parts of the wings?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Ordinemon is all colors and primarily purple, huh? No surprises there, I guess. Her Battle Spirits family (besides Ultimate) is Heaven Spirit, which she shares with Angemon, Angewomon, HolyAngemon, and Ophanimon Fall-Down Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by GrungeCat View Post
    About Ordinemon...are those pointed purple things to the sides of her similar to the type of lances Junomon Hysteric Mode has, or are they more like claws or parts of the wings?
    They're part of the wings: https://wikimon.net/File:Ordinemon_tri.png
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    You sure do get a lot of nice stuff just for going to see a movie. ...And paying for some of it. heh heh But still that stuff is nice.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Meicoomon looks so kawaii in the shinkishi board...It's so hugable :3 And Ordinemon well...as hideous as expected, but the artstyle looks amazing though!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast