With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are Digimon Funko Pops Coming?

Are Digimon Funko Pops Coming?

One of the rare times we post news we aren't quite sure on...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Funko POP News, a site based around reporting news on various Funko figure lines is reporting something of interest to Digimon fans via their Twitter, who have long wanted more affordable figures.

It should be noted that while they appear to be reliable source for this type of thing, it's certainly not at the stage where we are sure of it. But it's solid enough that it's worth mentioning, even if it ends up not being correct.

Assuming the information is accurate though, Digimon Pop figures are incoming, and we know what the first planned wave is.

The Digimon branded pops will begin with 4 figures:
    Season 1 Tai
    Season 1 Agumon
    Season 1 Matt
    Season 1 Gabumon

If true, exciting news, and hopefully we get confirmation soon.

The possibility of us getting Digimon Pop figures is one of the things I've been most asked in recent years.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    If they look good I'd probably buy a few. Prob not though I don't really like pops, I prefer nenedroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    If they look good I'd probably buy a few.
    Is it possible for Pops to look good?

I hate the damn things.
    It is beyond my comprehension how such a lazy product become such a fad.

The pops they made for the Jurassic Park dinosaurs actually look pretty good. If the digimon were skewed more towards that style, I would definitely be interested. Would be fun to do repaints of at the very least.

The non-humanoid pops tend to look pretty nice, imo. So if they got to (Metal)Greymon, I'd be up for getting that.

Yeah itís always the human ones that I have a problem with. The only two that I own are a Shadow Heartless from Kingdom Hearts and a Watcher from Horizon Zero Dawn, and both of those look great. Iíll probably pick up Agumon and Gabumon, but probably not the humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    If they look good I'd probably buy a few. Prob not though I don't really like pops, I prefer nenedroids.
    ...... you just made a life long internet friend, I despise pops, mostly for the terrible faces, the only good one I've ever seen, heck bought for that matter is Tobi from naruto, because it's kinda hard to make a mask with an eyehole ugly

I have two or three Pop figures I wouldn't mind buying, but since I'm not into figures, I never got any. If these come out though, I'd definitely get Yamato and Gabumon.

I come from the net
    Yes, yes, we all make fun of Pops. But this sure would be something. I'd almost want to see these. I don't own any of course. I don't have money or really want them.

I'm certainly glad for the exposure, but I have no interest in purchasing one. I've never liked Pop figures.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast