With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are Digimon Funko Pops Coming?

Red shirt
    As "meh" as I am toward Pop figures, at this point I'd take ANYTHING Digimon-related that didn't cost an arm and a leg from import sites.

Four Dark Lords. Hundreds of monsters. Five teens. One huge adventure.
    An anime-inspired web serial updated weekly.

Ain't got no mojo... Chiefofwar117's Avatar
    I donít care at all for POP but Iíll buy Digimon ones lol

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagatem View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    If they look good I'd probably buy a few. Prob not though I don't really like pops, I prefer nenedroids.
    ...... you just made a life long internet friend, I despise pops, mostly for the terrible faces, the only good one I've ever seen, heck bought for that matter is Tobi from naruto, because it's kinda hard to make a mask with an eyehole ugly
    I ave multiple friends who love them. One has like 100. I don't like them at all lol but fair play to those who do. I have a few Nenedroids though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagatem View Post
    If they look good I'd probably buy a few. Prob not though I don't really like pops, I prefer nenedroids.
    ...... you just made a life long internet friend, I despise pops, mostly for the terrible faces, the only good one I've ever seen, heck bought for that matter is Tobi from naruto, because it's kinda hard to make a mask with an eyehole ugly
    I ave multiple friends who love them. One has like 100. I don't like them at all lol but fair play to those who do. I have a few Nenedroids though.
    I just don't see why people like the ugly little things, aside from the fact that there is one from almost every series

Add KaenKazui on DeviantArt Add KaenKazui on Google+
    I actually like FunkoPops a fair bit. I have quite a few of the Marvel Squad, because I find them darn cute.

I would not be interested in Taichi and Yamato though. I think out of the Adventure cast Mimi and Koushiro would be the only ones, that would tempt me.

But I would LOVE Tamers POPs. Or Appmon, but that won't happen, even though the Appmon design would make for great POPs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12