With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Music Ideas Before Going to Bed and Waking Up For a Japan Trip

Ain't got no mojo... garfieldelric's Avatar
    Follow garfieldelric On Twitter Visit garfieldelric's Youtube Channel Add garfieldelric on DeviantArt

Music Ideas Before Going to Bed and Waking Up For a Japan Trip

So, this may seem like an unusual post, but having dreamed of going to Japan for so many years now (and not having gone there yet! But that will change), I thought I would get some ideas from you guys about music that I will play before I go to bed and as a wake-up song (like what NASA did during their space missions).

I will play the American, Canadian and Japanese anthems before I go to bed (and before you say "Don't get all nationalistic!" or something like that, it will be played at low volume with me putting my hand on my heart as each anthem is sung, and I am doing this to show appreciation for all three countries), and some sort of pop/rock song from the 1970s/1980s/1990s as a wake-up song.

I know, it seems like an unusual post, but I want some ideas for "wake-up" songs. I look forward to making the trip sometime!
    "Protected by Mercury, the planet of water, Guardian of Wisdom, Sailor Mercury! Douse yourself in water, and repent!"

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    How about waking up to the tri. part 6 version of Butter-fly? Not only is Butter-fly an iconic song for the franchise, for me it was really the first Japanese song (aside from NHK's nursery rhymes) I heard after coming back to India.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    or Tamer's Biggest dreamer? It may encourage you to pursue your dreams