With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fifth tri. Pop-Up Shop Announced! Plus Product Info!

Fifth tri. Pop-Up Shop Announced! Plus Product Info!

We've never gotten so much pop-up shop news at once...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The 5th Digimon Adventure tri. Pop-Up shop has been announced, along with products!

This newest pop-up shop will be at the Limited Base at the Ikebukuro P'Parco and at the new Limited Base shop in the Namba Marui in Osaka.

It will take place at both shops between April 27th and May 30th. So just 2 weeks away, and opening a week before tri. Part 6!

Before we jump into the products though... how gorgeous is that art showing the kids with all the Ultimate Digimon?

Product time!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A holy ring themed bangle called the holy bangle. 13,000 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

An earpick designed after Angemon's staff. 2,500 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Can badges with new art! 400 yen each.

The first 9 appear to be themed after the original tri. promotional art, while the last one looks to be Yamato and Gabumon scared at a movie (with Patamon and Tailmon scaring them?)

Update- Added a second image of the can badges. This one doesn't have an alpha layer for a background, but is significantly better in resolution and quality.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Acrylic stands using the new pop-up shop key art! 2,800 yen each

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Otedama coats! The Digimon otedama have been popular, and now you can buy little coats/covers that also turns them into keychains! 800 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Soy sauce dishes. These are classy Digimon soy sauce dishes. 1,400 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Evolution mugs! These mugs show your chosen Digimon duo evolving when the mug gets warmed up by your drink! 1,800 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A toothbrush set featuring some familiar art! 1,200 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Another CD style memo pad, this time of Yamato! 800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Notepads. Featuring either the new tri. pop-up shop art, or the classic Digimon Adventure poster art. 550 yen each.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A clear file set. One each of the kids and Digimon. 800 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A really fantastic looking monochromatic mini pouch. 1,200 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The metal keychains are back! These crest keychains have been very popular with fans who import items. 980 yen each.

The next items are exclusive to both the Limited Base shops, and the theaters showing tri.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A metal digivice keychain! 850 yen.

They note it doesn't come with the medallion in the photo...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Because you buy the medallions and swap them in or out as you want. 550 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A tri. binder/holder. 1,700 yen.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A 2 way tote bag. 3,000 yen.

Plus a few bonus items!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

For every 2,000 yen spent, you get one of 9 postcards at random featuring one of the kids and one of the Digimon with the new key art!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

If you go after tri. Part 6 begins in theaters, and you have your ticket, you get a Sukamon Adventure tri. postcard!

That's it for now, but no doubt more products will be showing up.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan

Be aware many intermediaries do not carry items from specialty shops since they can't be ordered online. You will need to ask them and explain what you want very carefully (perhaps with a photo.) Some intermediaries will potentially still not be willing to get the item (or may only be willing to at great cost.) Realistically to get anything from the pop-up shop at a reasonable cost you'll have to find someone who is actually going and ask them to pick you up something.

Some of the intermediaries have a full store front and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Update- Cleaned up listings a bit.

Update- Limited Base had listed the price wrong for the clear file set, we've listed the corrected price. They also had the wrong day of the week listed for the opening, but the correct date. They key art at the top is now the correct key art image. The prior incorrect image is below.

Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    People can't say Meicoomon = Magnadramon now lol.

The one one I'd want most is the poop poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    People can't say Meicoomon = Magnadramon now lol.

The one one I'd want most is the poop poster.
    Yeah, Holydramon doesnít even have the double helix tail in this art, so it certainly isnít a jogress like some people thought.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    That artwork is simply marvelous.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Now I've seen everything.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    That artwork is simply marvelous.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Now I've seen everything.
    I had the same reaction. Tri was worth it just for this. We've reached peak merchandising.
    Isn't cleaning your significant other's ears with an earpick seen as intimate in Japan? Or did I just imagine that?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Isn't cleaning your significant other's ears with an earpick seen as intimate in Japan? Or did I just imagine that?
    Something like that. But I think that's more a thing old couples do.

They should've made Angewomon's Holy Arrow to go with it XD

Loving the use of Raguelmon instead of Rasielmon though that does cause some concerns regarding my hopes against the spoilers. I might order me a Courage Tag.

Nice, going to need to grab one or two of those crests this year. Might try and get a mug if they show up online for a decent price as well.
    The medallion keychain is a pretty cool concept as well, though not really something I would buy.

Added a second image of the can badges. No alpha layer background, but the quality is quite good based on what we had before.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    That is a lot of great stuff. I'm kind of happy to see all this merch. Because that could mean more money for them from this series and they could make more series.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast