With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Premium Bandai Digimon Survey Has Some Interesting Potential Products...

Premium Bandai Digimon Survey Has Some Interesting Potential Products...

Premium Bandai does love their surveys don't they...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

In Premium Bandai's newest survey, they focus on Digimon, and there is some interesting stuff...

On top of the standard stuff, asking about thoughts on pricing, what products you own, your favorite show, etc. they ask fans thoughts on if certain products would be of interest to them if Premium Bandai sold them. The questions and items they ask about covers the entire range of the franchise.

A sampling of some of the more interesting things that come up that they are curious about fans interest in: (any products they ask about are purely to gauge interest on if fans would buy them 'if' they were to be made)
    They ask people's familiarity with V-Tamer and want to know if there is interest in a V-Tamer Digivice 01 with v-pet raising functions.
    They ask about X-Antibody Digimon and which ones people like.
    CSA D-3- Daisuke and Ken versions
    CSA D-Ark- Takato, Ruki, and Jianliang versions
    CSA D-Scanner- Takuya, Kouji, and Kouichi‎ versions
    CSA Digimon Analyzer- Voiced by Hiroaki Hirata
    Re-Releases of the D-Scanner, Pendulum X, Accelerator, Mini, iC, Twin, and Xros Loader
    Various plushes of every size from life size to small, with a focus on Adventure Digimon (although a lifesize Lopmon is included also.)

While these are just what if products (for now) some of the ideas are quite exciting.

The survey is only meant for those who live in Japan. You're welcome to try and fill it out if you want, but realistically they'll be tossing non-Japanese entries.

If someone wants to to provide a translation for it to help those that want to fill it out that's fine, but we don't plan to translate it.

Thanks to our friends at Digimon World Espana for the heads up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    They ask people's familiarity with V-Tamer and want to know if there is interest in a V-Tamer Digivice 01 with v-pet raising functions.
    For the love of everything, I've been desperate for this. Go get this done people! (hopefully some may sneak through from non Japan!)

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Get spamming for Sistermon plushies.

they are asking about x-antibody digimon! hopefully this survey will make them create more x-antibody mons

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    My inner fanboy is screaming for a re-realease of the XROS LOADER!! If the original version was amazing, I cannot imagine an enhanced version A re-release of the D-Scanner (with the D-Tector functions), and the V-Tamer 01 Digivice are also very promising! Also, please support for an Offmon plushie! Anyone else there!? As for the favourite X-Antibody Digimon, can I vote for Dracumon or only X-counterparts?

I come from the net
    This is really interesting. I wonder if this is just planing or actual ideas.

I really, really, really want a re-release of Pendulum X. Like, really want one. Maybe on another Anniversary date, we'll see.

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    For the love of everything, I've been desperate for this. Go get this done people! (hopefully some may sneak through from non Japan!)
    A-FREAKING-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!! 8O This would be the culmination of all my Digimon dreams. The possibility is too wonderful to consider!

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    A translation to Spanish courtesy of Digimon World Espaņa community.

I been wondering if there is a big showing about the good of the X-Antibody Digimon. I been hoping to finish the first season of Digimon, Which include Patamon and Elecmon plus others.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast