With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Tiny questions thread

Ain't got no mojo...

jogressing compatible?

can pendulum progress jogress with pendulum zero digimon?

nope the Pen Progs can only jogress with themselves or the D-Scanners

Ain't got no mojo...

Any chance for [Mini re-release] or [Pendulum 20th with more colors]?

How likely of a Mini anniversery re-release? Or more colors for pendulum 20th as was for the v1 20th totaling 5 colors?
    Last edited by pokemon; 04-09-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...

How long does v-pets survive?

never played with them before but pre-ordered pendulum 20th, wondering can the mon survive forever if you take good care of them?

I come from the net
    It depends what kind of V-Pet. I don't think we know for Pendulum 20th yet. On the V-Pet 20th, it seems Ultimate levels live a long time, and lower levels don't.

Ain't got no mojo...

time jump in pendulum?

hi, does the clock set feature acts as a time jump that speeds up evolution in the pendulum or pendulum 20th ? hope it does not

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon View Post
    How likely of a Mini anniversery re-release? Or more colors for pendulum 20th as was for the v1 20th totaling 5 colors?
    Still waiting for this information here too. Compared to 20th v-pets, it seems like info would have been released by now.

Actually it looks like info on wave 2 v-pet colors got realesed around April 18th, last year. Don't quote me on it though.

https://withthewill.net/threads/1755...et-s-Announced!
    Last edited by BladeSabre; 04-18-2018 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Added quote and fixed link

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemon View Post
    hi, does the clock set feature acts as a time jump that speeds up evolution in the pendulum or pendulum 20th ? hope it does not
    On some types of V-Pets, including the original Pendulums, clock setting can increase age. But I don't think there's any where it speeds up evolution.

Until the Pendulum 20th is out, we only know what's in the promotional announcements, so there's really no point asking specific questions about how it's going to work!

Ain't got no mojo...

Question about TRAITED EGG on Pendulum

Does Pendulum traited eggs increase any other stats besides 10%+ for evolution?

I come from the net
    Not as far as we know. (Though even the 10% for evolution is basically impossible to prove anyway.)