With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4 English Home Video Discussion

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Hmm...seems dubbed version is bit more explicit and they've already hinted what is to come as well e.g. digimon partner's memories

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Is it only me, or tri. is the first Digimon season whose dubbed version is better than its original one?

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Is it only me, or tri. is the first Digimon season whose dubbed version is better than its original one?
    Me too...although I'd say Tamers dubbed isn't far behind from tri dubbed

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    So, I saw the movie a couple of days ago via a generous acquaintance's Digital Download. Still iffy on whether I'm gonna buy the DVD or the BluRay/DVD/Digital combo, as I have enough money in my bank account rn to buy the DVD, but the combo's gonna set me backwards upwards of $32, and I gotta go see Deadpool 2 this weekend, not to mention I'm gonna be buying PewDiePie's Animal Super Squad on Android, but anyway, first things first. I was honestly blown away by the quality of the voice acting this time around. I didn't expect it to be so good, and both Kari's VA and Cherami Leigh sounded a lot better this time around, but the star for me has to be Mimi's VA. I absolutely fell in love with her touch on my waifu (Mimi). The jokes didn't feel out of place either, and the 'Little Matt' thing was hilarious. I also liked how they didn't censor anything or make any visual edits. One thing I absolutely LOATHED, however, was them claiming that Dark Gennai is the real Gennai, but corrupted. This was even worse than TK claiming his mom remarried. Overall, I really enjoyed this one, and will definitely go buy the DVD, if not the BluRay combo. I don't care how much money it costs me, this one is going straight on my shelf, and then when I'm done buying part 6, I'll go buy Reunion. Speaking of which, has anyone else noticed a weird glitch in the Amazon app, where if you select DVD on the Loss BluRay page, it redirects you to the DVD of Reunion? Weird.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12