With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Part 5 Digest Released

tri. Part 5 Digest Released

With just a month to go until tri. Part 6 is released some people might want a small refresher!

If the digest embed doesn't work, here is a link to the video.

Toei has released the digest version of Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5.

Like previous tri. digests this is a 3 minute version of Digimon Adventure tri. part 5 meant to act as a quick refresher before you see Part 6.

Toei has generally put these out right shortly before each new tri. release.

We expect the tri. Part 5 digest to be on the Part 6 home video release.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The DVD will be 7,000 yen and the Blu-ray will be 8,000 yen and be available June 2nd.

The Amazon bonus this time will be a box to hold all 6 of the initial production run digipaks.

tri. Part 6 is currently available to pre-order: (affiliate links)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Blu-ray
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Blu-ray (Amazon Version)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 DVD
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 DVD (Amazon Version)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    This digest made me shed a tear or too. I mean, I've seen Kyousei, but this specific combination of scenes, overlaid with Aikotoba and the dialogue, just made me cry for some reason. I can't wait to see what emotions Bokura no Mirai will incite in me.