With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2128293031

Thread: tri. Part 6 Spoilers

You guys can't wait 11 days to watch it yourself? We can count down with each character at this point

Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, Our Future!
    Coming out May 5th, Children's Day!
    [Art by http://dejitarugeeto02.tumblr.com/]

Ain't got no mojo...
    I really hope they do more movies this is total not how I thought they would go with the last movie given the others or I hope they decied to turn it into a TV Series it would be a lot better given the wait between the movies has been. If they end it this way then its the worst Digimon Ending they ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by jaws_is_ra View Post
    I really hope they do more movies this is total not how I thought they would go with the last movie given the others or I hope they decied to turn it into a TV Series it would be a lot better given the wait between the movies has been. If they end it this way then its the worst Digimon Ending they ever done.
    I can name a worst ending which is the digimon racing movie ending but if you going into expecting to hate it then that is all you will do. There is always a possibility it could be better than expected so just go into it with that hope.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2128293031