With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728

Thread: tri. Part 6 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post
    A question I have is what are the confirmed spoilers for the movie?
    Considering none of us have seen tri. Part 6 and have no way to verify information that could have been misunderstood, misinterpreted, or misstated (as has happened before.)

Taichi shows up and there is a new Omegamon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Tailmon's official mega is Holydramon and she got that form after receiving some of Meicoomon's data which explains the helix tail
    Apparently Daigo and Meicoomon die
    02 kids are in some kind of lab and are in hyper sleep mode
    Meiko's digivice is the key to Omegamon Merciful Mode and all digimon partners recover their lost memories
    These are based on the brazilian and korean spoiler translations so these are the best "confirmed" spoilers so far. Better to wait until part 6 comes out in few weeks
    Last edited by frankiemon827; 04-17-2018 at 12:29 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    Tailmon's official mega is Holydramon and she got that form after receiving some of Meicoomon's data which explains the helix tail
    Apparently Daigo and Meicoomon die
    02 kids are in some kind of lab and are in hyper sleep mode
    Meiko's digivice is the key to Omegamon Merciful Mode and all digimon partners recover their lost memories
    These are based on the brazilian and korean spoiler translations so these are the best "confirmed" spoilers so far. Better to wait until part 6 comes out in few weeks
    Hopefully she won't die, it'd be cruel from the writers if they kill Meicoomon in the movie

Add C-MC on Facebook Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel Add C-MC on Google+
    The youtuber Foxen Anime has seen the movie in a early screening in Japan and does a breakdown of all the spoilers in it... and sure enough it sounds super disappointing and bad

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Has even tri. been good at any point? Apart from two or three good scenes like the Original Chosen Children flashback, I'd say no. I think it's a total insult to the fans, and by far, the worst Digimon season. And now Foxen Anime has confirmed the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Has even tri. been good at any point? Apart from two or three good scenes like the Original Chosen Children flashback, I'd say no. I think it's a total insult to the fans, and by far, the worst Digimon season. And now Foxen Anime has confirmed the facts.
    Tri is no where near as bad as hunters.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728