With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1825262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 6 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post
    A question I have is what are the confirmed spoilers for the movie?
    Considering none of us have seen tri. Part 6 and have no way to verify information that could have been misunderstood, misinterpreted, or misstated (as has happened before.)

Taichi shows up and there is a new Omegamon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Tailmon's official mega is Holydramon and she got that form after receiving some of Meicoomon's data which explains the helix tail
    Apparently Daigo and Meicoomon die
    02 kids are in some kind of lab and are in hyper sleep mode
    Meiko's digivice is the key to Omegamon Merciful Mode and all digimon partners recover their lost memories
    These are based on the brazilian and korean spoiler translations so these are the best "confirmed" spoilers so far. Better to wait until part 6 comes out in few weeks
    Last edited by frankiemon827; 04-17-2018 at 12:29 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    Tailmon's official mega is Holydramon and she got that form after receiving some of Meicoomon's data which explains the helix tail
    Apparently Daigo and Meicoomon die
    02 kids are in some kind of lab and are in hyper sleep mode
    Meiko's digivice is the key to Omegamon Merciful Mode and all digimon partners recover their lost memories
    These are based on the brazilian and korean spoiler translations so these are the best "confirmed" spoilers so far. Better to wait until part 6 comes out in few weeks
    Hopefully she won't die, it'd be cruel from the writers if they kill Meicoomon in the movie

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Has even tri. been good at any point? Apart from two or three good scenes like the Original Chosen Children flashback, I'd say no. I think it's a total insult to the fans, and by far, the worst Digimon season.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Has even tri. been good at any point? Apart from two or three good scenes like the Original Chosen Children flashback, I'd say no. I think it's a total insult to the fans, and by far, the worst Digimon season
    Tri is no where near as bad as hunters.

I'm a Maniac
    Has even tri. been good at any point? Apart from two or three good scenes like the Original Chosen Children flashback, I'd say no. I think it's a total insult to the fans, and by far, the worst Digimon season.
    Tri. is certainly better than Hunters.

Junior Commander DBxDigimon_fan's Avatar
    Going a bit far to call it an insult. Even for those who don't like it, a lot will say its good but still not as good as they'd hoped. Of course, there is no objective way to say wheher or not Tri is any good and you're certainly entitled to your opinion like the rest of us; but I really don't see how its insulting in any way. Sounds more like an exaggeration tbh...

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by lvr815 View Post
    Has even tri. been good at any point? Apart from two or three good scenes like the Original Chosen Children flashback, I'd say no. I think it's a total insult to the fans, and by far, the worst Digimon season
    I don't mean to defend Hunters because it's a total mess, but at least Hunters has some likeable characters and villains, a somehow consistent story, a decent pace between episodes, an amazing OST and consistent animation, some stunning designs like Arresterdramon, it did add truly relevant concepts to the anime like the existence of the Multiverse (like V-Tamer did in the manga long ago), and most importantly, it isn't in constant contradiction with its antecessor like tri. is. I think most fans will agree that Hunters is somewhere far from being memorable, but at least is not a junk of s*** like Digimon tri.
    Quote Originally Posted by DBxDigimon_fan View Post
    Going a bit far to call it an insult. Even for those who don't like it, a lot will say its good but still not as good as they'd hoped. Of course, there is no objective way to say wheher or not Tri is any good and you're certainly entitled to your opinion like the rest of us; but I really don't see how its insulting in any way. Sounds more like an exaggeration tbh...
    I consider it an insult because the reaponsibles behind tri. are basically playing the "you will buy everything" card. They know there's a lot of nostalgia attached to Digimon Adventure all around the world, and they assume we won't care about any kind of quality or coherence, as long as we have "our beloved childhood characters" on screen, which is really far from reality, at least in my case. I love Digimon Adventure, and precisely for being such a popular anime, they should have given their best in making something fresh and interesting. And the result however, is a series poorly written and animated, a cheap and lazy product overall. Similar case as Dragon Ball Super by the bye. Do you see now why it's an insult to us? The casual fans that are watching tri. because of nostalgia, probably don't care much about it, because they can just drop down the series and it's fine, but the fans that care about the future of Digimon, cannot just denny that this fact may put Digimon reputation in serious doubt.
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 04-22-2018 at 02:44 AM.

I'm a Maniac
    One of my questions about Tri. is: Why did Ophanimon Falldown Mode and Raguelmon fuse? There are also a few related questions: What was the dark portal, that, Ophanimon Falldown Mode created? Why did their original fusion of a dark thing with red eyes become Ordinemon by entering the dark portal?

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by lvr815 View Post
    But Hunters doesn't have confusing plot, bunch of plotholes, and mysterious unexplained sudden disappeared characters. Hunters just happened to have meh plot and generic mon of the week one. Tri is worse IMO, it made me frustrated. Hunters also doesn't have much rehashed animations and clunky one, sure Hunters had plain animation, but at least Hunters is honest for being a little expansion from XW to fill time gap before Saint Seiya Omega, and not having "movie treatment" like Tri. Tri should've had movie budget, but the quality is very subpar for being "6 part movies" with even expensive ticket.
    Hunters had their own original songs, and Tagiru Chikara really rocks. Tri only rehashed original songs from Adv, except the ED one.

Using Tsuritama art style is kinda a mistake, moreover that the digimon designs in Tri are really weird in negative way. Hunters at least kept the original designs for other digimon season mascots.
    Last edited by DATS24; 04-21-2018 at 12:39 PM.

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1825262728293031 ... LastLast