With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capsule Mascot Collection Series 3 and DigiColle 1 Pre-Orders, Out in July

Capsule Mascot Collection Series 3 and DigiColle 1 Pre-Orders, Out in July

A few different product updates for things coming out in July!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, a 3rd series of the Digital Monster Capsule Mascot Collection. No images of these yet, but we do know the lineup.

This time the lineup is Botamon, Greymon, Angemon, Devimon, and Mamemon. Like the prior sets, these should be based on the original V-Pet artwork.

All the figures this time are new.

These figures will show up in gashapon machines in July for 300 yen each. HLJ has a case of 8 available to preorder for 2,400 yen. The list of characters is from product listings on a few Japanese shops, most prominently Rakuten.

And just as we found out a few days ago...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The first set of Digimon Adventure DigiColle figures are going to be re-released!

The first set included Agumon, Palmon, Gomamon, Patamon, Koromon with Botamon, Tanemon with Yuramon, Pukamon with Pitchmon, and Tokomon with Poyomon.

Pre-orders are currently open at CDJapan: (affiliate link)
    Digimon DigiColle Data 1 Box

CDJapan affiliate link for the 3rd Capsule set once available.

Update- Thanks to our friends at DigiSoul we have a promotional image for the 3rd Capsule Mascot Collection series.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Nothing new in the image itself, but it's nice to have a promotional image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Hoping for re release of Digimon Adventure DigiColle figures Set 2...and then maybe a 3rd one with 02: Armadillomon/Hawkmon/Terriermon +Lopmon Baby Forms and then maybe a rubber chain of Daigo and Kumamon

More Agumon capsule collections...i wonder if they are gonna do all of them

I was actually really impressed with the Capsule Mascot for MetalGreymon, even if it did cost me an arm and a leg. I can't say I'm terribly enthused by many of these choices, although Devimon could be really cool.

Huh, neato.
    They really need to up the boxes to 10 if 5 is going to be the base number. At least one of them isn't a duplicate this time.
    I'm waiting on my sets 1 and 2 from Japan, I got lazy and by the time I got around to it I couldn't find them for a decent price until recently.
    Maybe this time I'll preorder a set before they sell out.

I'm thinking of getting the Digicolle set as well, but I'm not sure because if Data2 doesn't come out then I'll only have half a set.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    I preordered but I'm worried. Hlj's site is weird, the last item I preordered didn't get processed and I had to reorder it but thankfully it was still in stock. Anyone else have this problem?

This will be my first time preordering from them.
    I generally have to avoid preorders, I forget and then have to scramble to cover the cost when I see it go through.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankShell View Post
    I was actually really impressed with the Capsule Mascot for MetalGreymon, even if it did cost me an arm and a leg.
    Same. In retrospect I should have got some of the others as well. But even on its own it's a nice figure.

Still, nice to see this line's still going. I wonder if they'll eventually make figures of the some of the Version 20th Digimon. I'd love a BlitzGreymon figure, not that I'm holding my breath for it.

Added an affiliate link for Digimon DataColle 1.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Updated with a Capsule Mascot promotional image.

lol That Angemon has lipstick xD

The sizes look interesting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast