With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New tri. Poster and More April Fools 2018 Stuff

New tri. Poster and More April Fools 2018 Stuff

Time for a new poster!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Sukamon Adventure tri. returns again

This time it's a parody of the second tri. Part 6 poster and features a number of characters along with shining poops. We have... Sukamon, Chuumon, Numemon, Digitamamon, Bakemon, Gekomon, Elecmon, Vademon, and PicoDevimon. Behind them all is the King of all Etemon, KingEtemon!

It's a rather glorious finish for Sukamon Adventure tri., isn't it?

They also updated the frontpage of the site to match the poster.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

As always, take anything around April Fools' day with a grain of salt.

Update- Another April 1st image!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Kenji Watanabe has drawn an image with Agumon and Super Zeus from Bikkuriman. Bikkuriman is a line of wafer sweets that include stickers, and has gotten a number of anime/media tie ins over the years. It appears that April 1st is also declared 'the day of Bikkuriman.'

It isn't unusual for Bikkuriman to do crossover/collaborations with other brands... so you have to wonder, is Watanabe having some April Fools Day fun or is he teasing something that'll be announced soon?

Update- And another!

The Digimon ReArise Twitter posted a picture of a Pusurimon plush!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's an April Fools' joke, but it does exist. It isn't an official plush they've made for anything, a staff member made it.

Update- Original post below...

Just thought I'd remind everyone that from the time of this post it's just a few hours until it's April 1st in Japan.

Take anything you see the next few days with a grain of salt.

If Toei puts out an April Fools' poster like they have the last couple of years, this post/thread will be edited to be about that.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    how dare you to doubt the incoming Etemon movies! but i guess iŽll give you a pass since that was on of my favorite Joker moments

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Just thought I'd remind everyone that from the time of this post it's just a few hours until it's April 1st in Japan.

Take anything you see the next few days with a grain of salt.

If Toei puts out an April Fools' poster like they have the last couple of years, this post/thread will be edited to be about that.
    You have done the jokers work, well done

I hate April Fools.
    Is it really that popular in Japan though? I tend to avoid today like a plague.

Also, side note. The site is loading real slow for me. Anyone else?
    Last edited by GK45; 03-31-2018 at 06:17 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    i find it kinda funny that april 1 is also the day tamers begun

Just like with all the other April Fool's... We have Sukamon Adventure tri.!
    Image Thumbnail
    Not sure of the subtitle, sorry.

But Most of the digimon here are related to the characters in some way, which is nice. Vademon was int he episode where Kabuterimon evolved to AlturKabuterimon.Mimi and Gekomon in the Princess Mimi episode and even appeared in 02.

Digitamamon caused some problems with Yamato and Jou in Adventure, causing Yamato's crest to shine,

Bakemon appeared in an episode where Jou and Sora used chanting to defeat them.

Elecmon and Takeru of course have their history of the village of Beginnings,

Hikari and Picodevimonn had their share of troubles when PicoDevimon had to track down the 8th chosen child.

Sukamon is Taichi, Chuumon is Meiko and Numemon is Sora. Lastly, KingEtemon makes a comeback as Omegamon Merciful Mode. Not sure how those relate, but instead of holding digivices, they are holding colorful poop!
    What is this, GIntama?
    Last edited by NekoHaruko; 03-31-2018 at 09:27 AM. Reason: mobile screwed up everything. I need perfection!

I come from the net
    Well that's a funny picture. Also I'd just like to mention that in the US, April Fool's Day is also Easter for most people. That's pretty weird. I wonder what Japan (and Adult Swim) as well as the rest of the internet will do.

Follow ShinZankuro On Twitter Visit ShinZankuro's Youtube Channel Add ShinZankuro on Steam Add ShinZankuro on DeviantArt
    Good point on putting a rat to represent Meiko LMAO

Would be funny as fuck if the main villain of TRI was Etemon this whole time and these April Fools posters was teasing instead of making fun LOL

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Lol, I'm glad we got a new one. Looks like we have new members of the poo crew!

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I thought Digimon Tri. was the joke itself, but anyways that promo poster is cute!! Kinda missing Nanimon there though :3
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 03-31-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast