With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Stage Play DVD Talk and Meet Event in April

tri. Stage Play DVD Talk and Meet Event in April

I don't recall if it's been so long that I forgot about this, or if we missed it entirely to be honest...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Those who pre-ordered the tri. Stage Play DVD from Animate were able to enter a drawing via Club Animate to get tickets for a tri. Stage Play DVD talk and meet event on April 21st.

I know there was supposed to be a meet and greet in January for the same thing... but now I'm wondering if this is that event, but delayed, since I don't recall if that event ended up actually happening...

Oh well, even the most minimal bit of news for the tri. Stage Play is good news, cause it was so much fun.

Those who entered the drawing for a ticket will be contacted around April 6th.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Gaku Matsumoto (Taichi), Shohei Hashimoto (Yamato), Marina Tanoue (Mimi), Junya Komatsu (Jou), and Kenta Nomiyama (Takeru) will be there. They also list 'other/etc.' so it's possible others from the cast and crew will be there also.

It's worth mentioning that despite the closeness of this to April 1st, this is not a joke, nor do we really expect to get many details of it once it happens in Japan, minus perhaps a few photos being posted.

If we're wrong and it is a joke they certainly planned for it ahead of time, as the Animate page for the contest has definitely been up for a few months.

Update- The Digimon Stage Play Twitter has removed their original tweet that had cast listed for the event and put up one apologizing for the long wait for details and they'd update everyone with details soon.

Prior Stage Play news can be found here:
    Original Announcement
    Male Cast & Synopsis
    Digimon Cast
    Female Cast, Ensemble, & Director
    Costume Previews
    Cast in Full Costume
    Cast Comment Videos
    Cast Interview
    Reveal of Etemon, Tentomon, & Palmon
    Agumon, Gabumon, MetalGarurumon, and Taichi & Yamato Clips
    Vamdemon, Products, tri. Part 5 Footage, Piyomon, and Gomamon
    tri. Stage Play Trailer and Gabumon
    Special Events After Showings and Agumon Clip
    Animedia Art, Interview, Agumon Clip
    Rehearsal Images
    DVD Announced
    Digest Video
    Livestreams Announced
    Exhibition of the Digimon & Products on Sale at Toei Store
    DVD Pre-Orders Open
    Store Exclusive Details
    tri. Stage Play is out on DVD! Breakdown, Scans and Screencaps
    tri. Stage Play Airing on TV on January 14th
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    If i remember correctly, even with DVD features there will be no English subbed version of the stage play?

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    If i remember correctly, even with DVD features there will be no English subbed version of the stage play?
    No, it's raw Japanese.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Why would a Japanese DVD have English subs lol

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Why would a Japanese DVD have English subs lol
    It's not a bad question to ask, a number of Japanese DVDs 'do' have English subs, it just isn't super common.