With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preview of a tri. Part 6 Home Video Extra, Plus Release Details

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Unless this includes Meicoomon's proper evolution secuences into Meicrackmon and Rasielmon (and Ophanimon FM if possible), I'm not interested in this at all :/ I'm really sick of Tri. mocking on the intelligence of the fans...
    ... how are these evolution bonus scenes doing that?
    Because yeah it's nice to have this kind of extra bonus and so on, but Tri. is literally "the story of Meicoomon", and thus far, we haven't even got any proper evolution sequence for her...not only that, we don't even know if we will ever have one at this rate, so what's the point of focusing an entire OVA series in one (or two characters if we want to include Meiko), when ultimately they don't even get the same treatment as the others?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Because yeah it's nice to have this kind of extra bonus and so on, but Tri. is literally "the story of Meicoomon", and thus far, we haven't even got any proper evolution sequence for her...not only that, we don't even know if we will ever have one at this rate, so what's the point of focusing an entire OVA series in one (or two characters if we want to include Meiko), when ultimately they don't even get the same treatment as the others?
    The important thing is the story.

Meicoomon may or may not get an evolution sequence. If she does I don't see why you'd want them to spoil it when announcing a Blu-ray extra.

And if she doesn't, so what? The story is the important thing. Being central and being treated well doesn't mean every single thing that happens will be identical to other characters.

And again, this is about home video extras. Complaining that it's somehow terrible to not include it for Meicoomon, when she might not have one doesn't really have anything to do with the extras.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Junior Commander
    Yeah, complaining about there not being enough focus on Meicoomon in the series is one thing.
    Expecting the bonus material on the DVD to be the platform to give you that is kind of odd.
    I doubt they even thought of Meicoomon. They probably just thought that people appreciate compilations of digivolution sequences (because they do) and they thought of putting together an official one. I doubt their views on the intelligence of the fans had anything to do with that decision.
    Last edited by Grimmon; 03-30-2018 at 04:46 AM.

I come from the net
    I like the idea of putting evo scenes in this as an extra. It's exactly the kind of thing you'd watch for fun.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    This is only for the DVD? huh, I thought it was for all of part 6 in general.

The coolest extras ever. I really like the approach they have taken with Part 6-related stuff so far. Now, we have the best of both worlds with this complete Evolution scenes and the Warp variations from the PSP game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12