With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preview of a tri. Part 6 Home Video Extra, Plus Release Details

Preview of a tri. Part 6 Home Video Extra, Plus Release Details

Time for a preview of a home video extra!

If the embed doesn't work, here is a direct link.

The first announced extra for tri. Part 6 on home video are re-edited evolution scenes. Each one will show a character's evolutions in a row, with re-edited audio (they don't clarify if this is just the music, or also the evolution dialogue.)

They put up Agumon's as a preview of the extra, but ones will also be included for Gabumon, Piyomon, Tentomon, Palmon, Gomamon, Patamon, and Tailmon.

The Blu-ray details themselves are what we were told awhile ago...

A transparent sleeve with an Uki Atsuya drawn cover in digipak style packaging for it's initial production run.

As physical bonuses they will include 8 pages of line notes and a 16 page booklet.

Past the evolution clips, no other on disc features have been announced yet.

It will swap to normal Blu-ray and DVD style cases with an insert and no longer include the booklet once these sell out.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The DVD will be 7,000 yen and the Blu-ray will be 8,000 yen and be available June 2nd.

The Amazon bonus this time will be a box to hold all 6 of the initial production run digipaks.

tri. Part 6 is currently available to pre-order. Update- Added CDJapan affiliate links for the non-Amazon versions.

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Blu-ray
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Blu-ray (Amazon Version)
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 DVD
    Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 DVD (Amazon Version)

The previous home video thread is here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Nice!

At least those compilators of all the Tri. evolutions will be satisfied with that.
    Pokémon fan at heart, but growing to like Digimon.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    What about Meicoomon's proper evolution sequence since she's also part of the series?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    What about Meicoomon's proper evolution sequence since she's also part of the series?
    Who knows, all depends if she gets on in the show I would imagine?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I would've liked to see Gabumons since he's all we haven't seen :L not counting the mini one anyway

not much seemed different in the Agumon one? Just slightly faster and no interrupted music? I still preferred hue they did it in part two and three where they attacked with each form. Can't do that with all 8 though but a shame Biyomon didn't do it, everyone else did lol.

I hope Meicoomon gets one. Also since everyone gets one I'd hope most are with someone else, plz don't waste half the movie with digivoution screens.

If theyre "redoing them" I hope they did the errors in MegaKabuterimon. I think one more was wrong? Can't remember off the top of my head. MagnaAngemon maybe?
    Last edited by Muur; 03-29-2018 at 01:06 AM.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Unless this includes Meicoomon's proper evolution secuences into Meicrackmon and Rasielmon (and Ophanimon FM if possible), I'm not interested in this at all :/ I'm really sick of Tri. mocking on the intelligence of the fans...

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Nice. Hoping we'll get this on the eventual English release, too.

Also, that thumbnail looks like Greymon's rocking an air guitar solo XD

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Unless this includes Meicoomon's proper evolution secuences into Meicrackmon and Rasielmon (and Ophanimon FM if possible), I'm not interested in this at all :/ I'm really sick of Tri. mocking on the intelligence of the fans...
    ... how are these evolution bonus scenes doing that?

I'm a Maniac
    This is something I wish they would have done with the older anime as well. Like when the appmon dvd came out I wish they would have added a solo clip for the all the kami appliarise, as well as an appliarise clip for rebootmon and the applink between hackmon and protecmon. In other words I wanted the dvds to have the evolutions we haven't seen properly on screen as extras.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    ... how are these evolution bonus scenes doing that?
    I have to agree. This has... nothing to do with the topic at all.

Of course, as far as I'm aware he doesn't buy the Japanese home video release, so whether he's interested or not in it doesn't really matter.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast