With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Erismon Plush... For Promotional Use Only? Plus a ReArise Interview

An Erismon Plush... For Promotional Use Only? Plus a ReArise Interview

So they've shown off something new for Digimon ReArise...

An Erismon plush has been made!

This plush is planned to be used just for promotion and not as an actual plush toy to buy (not unlike a number of tri. plushes made for photographs with the cast.)

It's a fantastic looking plush and it really makes me hope we get a real release, especially since it has a bit of a different look to it than the plushes they've used for promotions in the past (it looks smaller and a bit less pillow soft.)

But for now owning an Erismon plush is just a dream for anyone who wants one...

Although with them having a promotional plush, the intro released, and the intro theme having a CD next month, you have to wonder how much longer until Digimon ReArise is out...

A bunch of details about Digimon ReArise can be found here.

Update- A few more pictures...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Along with these, they've put up an interview where a staff member acts as a 'reporter' asking questions to a producer. They've labeled it... Digirise Communication Volume 1- Erismon Introduction. (Digirise seemed to be them just shortening the name of the game.)

Due to lack of time we won't be translating the interview, but garm has translated the important details of interest!

Erismon is named after 'herisson', the French word for hedgehog, but his name has another meaning that they aren't revealing at the moment.
    The mark on Erismon's stomach is akin to a trademark symbol. It will change when it reaches Ultimate level.
    It's mentioned that Erismon has double eyelids and the interviewer/reporter finds Erismon cute and is intrigued by the eyelids.
    They plan to use the Erismon plush for more things (promotional posts and photos most likely) in the future.
    The staff is really happy people find Erismon cute and have been drawing fanart of him.

The next Digirise Communication will go over the world of Digimon ReArise.

The intro theme, The Future Is Now, is being released April 11th and can be pre-ordered from CDJapan (Affiliate link) for 1,000 yen:
    The Future is Now CD

Update- Tweaked the section regarding the interview to add details.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    That's one quality plushie.

I haven't gone for any of the modern plushies since it isn't generally my thing, but this one DOES look pretty damn great.

Updated the news with more photos of the plush from a new interview about ReArise and Erismon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

i need this plush!!! are we sure they won't sell it?
    and it's nice to know that erismon name is actually came from the french word for hedgehog
    i wonder if they will do those interviews weekly like they did with the 20th pendulum because if they are it will probably take a while until they release digimon rearise

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    That plushie is so freaking adorable :3 Seriously, they dhould put it up for a real release soon!!

Yo... is that some subtle Hacker's Memory cosplay the staff member's wearing? Nice.

Love the plush. They need to bring it to the public.

Ain't got no mojo... SketchyVaughn's Avatar
    Add SketchyVaughn on Discord Add SketchyVaughn on Steam Add SketchyVaughn on DeviantArt
    I'm still wondering when the actual game will release. I wanna play it!

Updated the news with the various details from the interview.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast