With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 6 Early Screening Announced

tri. Part 6 Early Screening Announced

Well, we expected this to come up...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

An early preview screening has been announced for tri. Part 6!

It will be held at the Shinjuku Wald 9, which has been treated as the home base theater for tri.

The screening will be April 6th at 7pm.

Three guests will be on hand for the early screening...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Natsuki Hanae (Taichi), Yoshimasa Hosoya (Yamato), and Junya Enoki (Takeru) are the scheduled guests.

They will be on hand before the screening.

Tickets will be 2,000 yen each and there will be three ticket groups.

Extra Early tickets via a lottery system between Macrh 24th at 11am and March 29th at 11am via Ticket Pia. Results will be announced March 29th at 6pm.
    Early tickets via a lottery system between March 26th at 11am and March 30th at 11am via Ticket Pia. Results will be announced March 30th at 6pm.
    Normal ticketing will begin on March 31st at 10am via Ticket Pia, along with Circle K Sunkus and 7-11 convenience stores.

So April 6th is when you need to start being really careful if you want to avoid spoilers...

The most recent tri. Part 6 trailer can be found here.

tri. Part 6 home video info can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    Oh boy oh boy an early screening! I am​ so hyped for the spoilers that are gonna come our way. Now they just need to announce a Tokuban and I'm pretty sure most fans are gonna be on cloud nine (myself included).

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I'll dig into this spoilers when they come out just in order to see if we'll see Meiko's Rasielmon, Maki's Huanglongmon and Daigo's Baihumon during the film...if not, I'll cry so loud

^ Im hoping to see at least the other mystery original digidestined's rookie partner digimon at least (Even in another flashback lol)

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Maki's Huanglongmon
    Huanglongmon comes from a Jogress of the Four Holy Beasts. I realise that Tri's taken some creative liberties already, but when Maki's partner has already been established as a Bakumon that later evolved into Megadramon? Why would it become Huanglongmon?

(I mean, I wouldn't be particularly bothered if that does happen, but I don't see why it would)
    Last edited by wildwing64; 03-23-2018 at 10:52 AM.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Huanglongmon comes from a Jogress of the Four Holy Beasts. I realise that Tri's taken some creative liberties already, but when Maki's partner has already been established as a Bakumon that later evolved into Megadramon? Why would it become Huanglongmon?

(I mean, I wouldn't be particularly bothered if that does happen, but I don't see why it would)
    Because the rest of her teammates' digimon became the rest of the members of that particular family, Huanglongmon is the only one left, and Maki's Bakumon is the only one in the team whose mega evolution we haven't seen. Anything else would feel even more random.
    Last edited by Grimmon; 03-23-2018 at 06:12 PM.

Red shirt
    *Where are the 02 kids hysteria intensifies*

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    maybe people who go to the advanced screening will get some news about what's after Tri in terms of anime news??

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I'd hope people don't go spamming spoilers all over Reddit and here, cuz that wouldn't be very nice. Since it's still officially unaired, I don't think they should be allowed till whatever date in May the film is out for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I'd hope people don't go spamming spoilers all over Reddit and here, cuz that wouldn't be very nice. Since it's still officially unaired, I don't think they should be allowed till whatever date in May the film is out for real.
    We've never allowed that, which is why once the screening begins we will open a spoiler thread, same as we always have.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast