With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Preview of Tamers Blu-ray Box Audio Drama CD Cover, 2 Weeks Left

Preview of Tamers Blu-ray Box Audio Drama CD Cover, 2 Weeks Left

We've actually seen this before, but not at a good resolution...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The cover of the audio drama that will be included with the upcoming Digimon Tamers Blu-ray Box! The cover itself uses Takato, Guilmon, and the background from the new art made for the main box from the Blu-ray set.

The title of the audio drama is Digimon Tamers 2018: Days -Information and the Non-Ordinary-, and a number of the original crew from Digimon Tamers are involved...

Crew
    Producer: Seki Hiromi
    Script: Chiaki Konaka
    Director: Yukio Kaizawa
    Sound Director: Hiroyuki Kakudou

Cast
    Guilmon: Masako Nozawa
    Takato: Makoto Tsumura
    Terriermon: Aoi Tada
    Jianliang: Mayumi Yamaguchi
    Ruki: Fumiko Orikasa
    Juri: Asada Yoko
    Yamaki: Susumu Chiba
    NYX: Saki Fujita (guest role)

The Blu-ray Box itself will be out in 2 weeks.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pre-orders are available for the Digimon Tamers Blu-ray box. It will be available April 3rd, 2018 for 53,800 yen. Early versions of the box will include the new Tamers audio drama (check before you order if the audio drama is still available.)

The first link is a CDJapan affiliate link that helps the site.
    Digimon Tamers BD-Box
    Digimon Tamers BD-Box Amazon Edition (includes F4 size (8.27 x 12.99 inches) fine board.)

We hope to do a breakdown of this release like we do for many media releases. If you are able to, donating or joining our Patreon can be a big help.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Always makes me happy that Masako Nozawa is part of my two favorite franchises.

I come from the net
    That's a really nice box. And I'm glad to see the drama CD. Hope someone can get that and translate it.